💖To Win His Heart You Must First Save His Soul👻

"You giving orders won't help you now!"  Kemo says as Isra, Yami and the others walk up to the arena Isra looks at Mokuba sadly "and your taunts will do you no good anywhere Kemo!"  Isra replies Kemo looks at her in surprise as she stares him down Isra looks around she senses a dark presence nearby but can't pinpoint the source "what have you done!?!"  she barks at Kemo the others look at her in shock Kemo laughs then says "I can see why they all like you so much.... you are far too smart for your own good!"  he points up at a shadowy figure already waiting in the area then says "there is your opponent Yugi Moto"  Yami looks up and gasps "huh?"  Kemo replies "he's an old friend who's dying to see you again he met with an unfortunate end earlier today but he's come back just to duel you"  Isra looks up at the shadow and quickly grabs Yami's hand "be careful.... he isn't who they say he is.... he's.... different.... darker.... that is not the Seto I know!.... there is nothing of Seto within that creature!"  she whispers looking into his eyes he looks at her confused but nods she wasn't fooled she knew he didn't understand but she said nothing "Seto?"  Yugi says in surprise looking up "that's right Yugi it's me Kaiba and this time you don't stand.... a ghost of a chance"  the creature or whatever it is that looks but doesn't feel like Kaiba says looking down at him with a chuckle "because this time he is a ghost.... two witnesses saw him fall to his doom.... all that's left of Kaiba are your memories plus a very cranky ghost just looking for revenge"  Kemo adds Isra's hands clench into soft fists "Atem"  she whispers in an even softer tone and then she kisses his cheek his eyes widen in shock and his hand slides onto the cheek she kissed in wonder he couldn't believe how soft her lips were the sweet smell of her natural fragrance reminded him of a Egyptian sunset "I'll admit he's seen better days.... it's time to duel with the ghoul"  Kemo says with a smirk Yami looks at Kemo and says "that guys nothing but a fake a trick by Pegasus"  then he looks at Mokuba and says "don't worry Mokuba I'll win your freedom then we'll find your brother"  he walks to his side of the arena thinking about that soft kiss and his hand falls back on his cheek as his stand floats up and stops "Yugi you look like you've seen a ghost I am no longer of this world and it's all because of you I could have had it all but when you beat me you took more than just the match you stole my life and destroyed my soul"  the Seto creature says as Isra tries to figure out what is different about this version of Seto what the darkness in it meant her eyes widen and she softly gasps "the Shadow Realm!"  Yami looks down at her for both forms of her whisper the same thing the "real" one by Téa who looks at her strangely and the one next to him looking into his eyes as the duel begins....

Both Yami and Isra hear the creature in their heads "Yugi I know you can hear me I know you can sense my thoughts and I know you can see the truth I AM Kaiba but this time you're dueling someone who has nothing to lose"  Isra yells up at him angrily "you are NOT Seto!!.... you are nothing but an empty shell!.... you may have his deck!.... you may think you're fooling people!.... but those who TRULY know Seto know that he does have something to lose!.... something that is more important than duel monsters ever will be!.... someone YOU have ignored completely that he NEVER would!!"  then she whispers "at least not intentionally"  Yami looks at her in shock so does everyone else "think Atem.... you know I'm right!.... you will see what I see soon enough"  he hears her say softly in his heart.... he found that strange as well the fact that her voice filled his heart not his head like the Seto creature's did..... the creature laughs "Kemo once I beat Yugi Pegasus can have Kaiba Corporation all I want is revenge"  Isra looks up at the creature and asks "what is my name?!"  the creature looks down at her "if you really are Seto you will know my name!.... and tell me.... how do you feel about me?!"  she says her soft eyes not leaving his empty ones "I don't know you!.... and I feel nothing!"  the creature tells her everyone but Kemo gasps for they all know that isn't true to take the attention away from her the creature says "let's duel"....

The creature calls forth his first monster the Hitotsu-me Giant once Yami called forth his Dark Magician he noticed that the Dark Magician looks down at Isra and she looks back up at him with sorrow filled eyes the Dark Magician and Isra nod at each other as Yami orders him to strike "Dark Magic Attack!"  Isra gasps softly at the familiar feel of the warmth of her brother magic as he raises his hand and attacks Yami looks at the part of her beside him that jumped and shivered as his Dark Magician cast his spell he only half listened to the words Kaiba says as he looks at the three of them his Dark Magician and the two Isra's with curiosity "she says he isn't and she has yet to steer me wrong I just have to play along till I can figure this out myself!"  he thinks to himself and he sees a small smile form on the version of Isra beside him "you can hear me!?!"  he asks in his mind she nods and his eyes widen in surprise her hand slides up his cheek softly then lowers he touches the cheek her hand was just on it was the same one she kissed which he can feel once more as this went on in his heart the duel continues on.... when his Dark Magician was defeated Yami felt Isra's arms wrap around him he felt her fear and sorrow as her body shook and she whispers with tears of sadness in her voice "brother!!"  as she hides her face in his neck his eyes widen in surprise but he continues to duel.... he watches as Mokuba takes the real Isra's hand and she gives the young boy a sad smile then she looks at the arena in surprise and he also looks over and notices a change in the Blue Eyes White Dragon after it was ordered to attack he sees a smile form on her lips "now THAT'S Seto!"  Isra says giving Mokuba's hand a gentle squeeze both Yami and Isra hear the real Seto call out Yugi's name Yami looks surprised and Isra smiles up at him as she climbs up onto the arena and stands before the melting Blue Eyes and it lowers it's head down to her placing it in her hands as though she was petting it, comforting it and everyone looks at her in shock....

"It's alright my friend you did well.... now you're free!"  she says softly and the Dragon completely disappears "this can't be"  the carbon copy of Seto says in surprise "why?! why me?!"  it asks practically pulling it's hair out "why? because Kaiba's still alive he stopped you"  Yami replies "did you honestly think they would be foolish enough to follow you!?!.... they fought because they had no choice!.... but they don't believe in you anymore than you believed in them you selfish heartless cur!"  Isra shouts at the creature that claims to be Kaiba "your little charade has gone on long enough!.... I have sensed your lies from the very beginning now show us who you truly are!.... what part of the dreadful darkness that once lived inside him are you!?!"  Isra demands the creature laughs "you really are too smart for your own good!.... I really am Seto Kaiba the evil part of him that your lover sent to the Shadow Realm after our last duel together"  the being tells her as his body changes to show his true disgusting form she shows no sign of acknowledging anything he says as he continues "now I'm back thanks to Pegasus"  the creature laughs "you're not a part of my brother anymore"  Mokuba says as the other three look at the creature in disgust "it's hideous"  Téa squirms "I always thought that this duel just might turn ugly but I never thought that ugly"  Joey adds "hey ugly if I were you I'd start worrying about what my big brother's gonna do to you when he finally catches up to you"  Mokuba tells the creature Isra smirks and says under her breath "I don't think even he has to worry about that after Yugi's done with him!"  Yami looks down at her and demands in a slightly worried tone "Isra get off the arena!"  she looks up at him and nods then jumps down off the arena back onto the ground once she's safely standing on the grass he looks at the creature across from him "I guess I just don't know what to call you I was thinking about monster but I didn't want to insult the cards it's your move you've got a whole deck to go through and only one Blue Eyes White Dragon left"  he feels the version of her beside him take his hand and squeeze it with a soft smile on her face as the duel begins once more the feel of her lips in his cheek returns to him and he can't help but smile too when he remembers the creature calling him her lover