Shady Shadi

Isra looks out the window of her and Seto's room "Shadi.... I need your help!.... he's still so confused!.... still so lost!.... I don't remember that time.... pleases Shadi!.... I need you my friend.... help him.... please!"  she begs softly in her heart as she places her fingertips on the window "hey!.... you're going to get your cute little fingerprints all over my clean windows!"  Seto playfully disciplines her with a smile as he looks up from his cards and over at her she turns her head "cute!?!.... really!?!"  she asks playfully with a smile he places his cards down on the table and walks over to her "mm-hmm!"  he hums with a nod leaning down and gently nibbling her neck "Seto!!"  she moans at the gentle touch of his soft lips on her neck as well as the light nip of the tip of his teeth "say that again!"  he purrs as his lips move even lower "Seto!!"  she whispers softly and his body quivers excitedly then there was a pounding at his door and he straightens with a sigh and a growl rolling his eyes "we'll finish this later!"  he purrs then he walks over to the door and opens it she chuckles and sits back down at the window staring at the stars "I'm coming my queen!"  she hears Shadi say in her mind and she smiles.... a few minutes later she meets Shadi in the hallway next to Yugi's door "now my friend.... let's do this the polite way!"  she teases and Shadi nods "someday I shall get you to smile Shadi.... it seems that you are the only one who can "resist my charm"!"  she teases and he chuckles as she knocks on Yugi's door "Yugi.... may we come in!?"  she asks softly "we!?!"  she hears Yugi softly reply then say with uncertainty in his tone "uh.... yeah.... sure!"  she opens the door to his room "Yugi.... you remember Shadi right!?"  she asks "oh yeah!.... hello again"  he answers "hello again Yugi.... you have learned much since we first met in Duelist Kingdom your beginning to understand your fate and it's relation to the past a fate that intertwines with that of the spirit who dwells within your Millennium Puzzle"  Shadi replies as Isra nods at him with a smile and walks over to a window in Yugi's room then sits on the ledge looking out onto the stars once more as Shadi and Yugi chat Atem reaches for Isra and places himself within her puzzle "I still don't understand how you can do that! the other spirits who feel them try.... and fail!.... it's like they were put there to protect me.... it's Shadi's job to guard the items and see that they go to the right person.... the only one he never "possessed" was your puzzle.... he "let" me keep it.... either because he knew I would meet Yugi one day or he knew I would never allow myself to truly be separated from you...."  she tells him as soon as he enters "Isra!"  Yami whispers softly brushing his hand over her cheek she looks up at him "you can trust him Atem!.... he's.... unique.... but he's a good person.... I always seem to attract the "strange" ones.... I can't even get him to smile!"  she tells him he chuckles softly kneeling by her side "talk to him.... what he can teach you might just surprise you.... but becareful.... you just might learn something!"  she teases and he laughs then replies "alright"  he leaves then switches places with Yugi....

"I can assure you.... Marik will never hold all 3 Egyptian God cards!"  Atem tells Shadi Isra watches as Shadi bows before Atem and she rolls her eyes with a smile "my Pharaoh.... it is an honor for me to be in your presence once again and I have great confidence in you I know that you will restore order to the world and put an end to this chaos just as you did 5,000 years ago my complete faith lies in you"  Shadi says as he kneels before him and Isra walks over to stand by Atem's side he takes her hand in his "it is good to see you two together again"  Shadi says looking up at them Yami looks down at her and smiles then replies "we still have a long way to go"  Shadi nods knowingly and says to Isra "it must be hard...."  Isra tells him "it is not the fact that Seto and Atem are in the same place.... it is the fact that the body that holds him isn't truly his.... and may very well be our son"  Shadi's eyes widen in surprise and she tells him "I don't fully know and Ish's necklace does not foresee the truth in any of it!...."  she pauses "say no more my queen"  Shadi replies "you best go my friend we have much to prepare for"  Isra says calmly Shadi nods and disappears Atem gasps just as they hear the announcement for them all to report to the main concourse Isra smiles "Shadi is a disembodied spirit.... so he'll do that from time to time.... he was killed 5 years ago by matters I do not know.... and refused to leave his "post" so to speak.... he is as old as we are and has remained loyal throughout his many years.... I shall leave you now so you can....!"  she says softly he pulls her to him as she begins to leave and her chest lands up against his her free hand bent inbetween their two combined chests but she does not pull away as he leans down to kiss her lips but kisses her cheek instead then lets her go "thank you"  he whispers "he would have came regardless"  she replies he chuckles then says "not for that.... thank you for remaining at my side and always believing in me"  she replies "you just have that way about you!.... you can get anyone to believe in you without much effort.... that is the power of your heart.... I have yet to figure out mine!"  she turns and walks away then out the door he watches her with a sad expression on his face.... Isra was alone in the room she shared with Seto when she felt Shadi enter from behind her she turns and smiles at him as he bows before her and says "I have come to say goodbye my queen"  she replies playfully "leaving already!?!"  he answers "yes.... I can not stay here for much longer.... I must head back home"  she walks up to him and kisses his cheek softly then asks "well then.... till we meet again my friend.... and Shadi.... what have I told you about bowing!?"  he smiles then replies "to never do it!.... but it is a hard habit to break my queen"  she smiles then says "I know my friend.... and I shall forgive you.... just this once!"  his eyes brighten as he replies "thank you my queen"  he nods in a bow like formation and disappears "oh and Shadi.... I got you to smile twice!.... once with your lips and then with your eyes.... it seems I haven't lost my touch after all!"  she says into his heart and she hears him laugh in response then say with a smile in his tone "I am grateful you still allow me to call you queen"  she smiles then replies "Ish does it.... so why not you as well!?!.... it is a habit I have come accustomed too.... but I shall never allow people to bow before me I am at no higher a pedestal than they are!.... I am still but a slave of the world just like everyone else!.... farewell Shadi.... I am honored to consider you a dear friend"  he says "it is I who am honored!.... till we meet again my queen"....

Isra got ready and headed out to meet everyone she walks up behind Seto and wraps her arms around his waist he jumps and turns around ready to attack who dared to touch him then he smiles when he sees Isra smile and chuckle softly up at him after ...

Isra got ready and headed out to meet everyone she walks up behind Seto and wraps her arms around his waist he jumps and turns around ready to attack who dared to touch him then he smiles when he sees Isra smile and chuckle softly up at him after looking her up and down approvingly as always when she dresses up for him he rolls his eyes at her then turns back around she stands next to him and Odion just as the selector chose the duelists for the next duel.... as they stood side by side watching Odion/Marik and Joey shuffle their decks Seto heard a soft chuckle next to him as Joey wouldn't stop shuffling and kept staring his opponent down Seto looks down at Isra and smiles as her soft chuckle turns into soft yet silent laughter and he takes her hand in his Isra places her other hand in Mokuba's as Joey finally heads off to his spot in the arena.... Seto hands her his jacket once more and she smiles at him walking over to Serenity and wrapping in once again around her shoulders Yugi looks over at her and feels her hand on his back as she passes by him both on her way over and on her way back "why did she do that!?!"  Yugi asks himself as Atem smiles at her kind gesture.... Yugi was not wondering about the jacket he was wondering about her hand on his back was she trying to tell him something or just saying hello without saying a word he knew how close she and the Pharaoh are and was curious as to why she stayed with Seto but then he remembered back in Duelist Kingdom when she told him and his friends that the world believed that she was married to Seto and it made more sense..... "it's time to duel and destroy you!"  Isra heard Odion think to himself and she hid her head in Seto's chest he wraps his arm around her protectively not knowing why she did that but still wanting to comfort her in anyway he could.... when Seto felt the gust of wind flow around them he hugged her even closer and asks "are you alright!?!"  she looks up at him and smiles as she replies "I don't need a jacket Seto.... I have you!... your body heat will keep me nice and warm!.... and you always make me feel safe!"  he looks away as his cheeks turn a slight shade of pink and she chuckles which makes him looks over at her narrowing his eyes she kept chuckling and softly laughing at Joey's antics as he dueled "I'm sorry!.... I know it isn't very polite.... I just.... I don't know.... it's....!"  she says softly as she laughs he looks down at her and smiles then she looks over at the temple as it arises and she presses her back as close to Seto's chest as possible "oh no!.... Isra!!"  Atem shouts softly with a worried tone knowing full well what she must see when she looks at it though since he's not the one out at the moment only Yugi can hear him "she'll be ok.... Seto won't let anything happen to her!.... he seems just as protective of her as he is Mokuba.... perhaps even more so.... look!"  Yugi tells him and they both look over at Seto's worried eyes that look down at her and protective arm that he has wrapped around her and Atem sighs