⌛I'll Be Waiting For You⏳

Pegasus watched on his large screen as Isra gently washes the dirt off of Mokuba's face and hands he notices that his shackles have been removed Isra was mouthing out some words but he didn't hear her say anything there was a small shine in Mokuba's eyes as she softly speaks to him but his expression never changes Isra leaves a small plate of food down for the young boy and watches him eat then reshackles him and walks out with a sad expression on her face which to Pegasus' surprise hurt his heart then she disappears around the corner and wasn't seen again afterwards.... a few seconds later Seto finds Mokuba in the same cell she had just left.... Isra had no idea what Pegasus had planned if she did she would have stayed and she would have stopped him she knew that she could stop the soul snatching ability of the eye but she didn't know how to reverse it that she had to leave to Yugi to figure out but as the saying goes.... everything happens for a reason.... this time as Yami dueled Seto he didn't see, feel or sense Isra anywhere near him and he realized just how lonely dueling was without her.... but why!?!.... why wasn't she there!?! she was always there when he dueled in spirit, or in physical form sometimes even both but not this time he hoped she was ok he prayed that she was ok that he would see her soon and he did.... it was towards the end of the duel Seto was standing on the wall Yami was determined to win no matter what that cost he heard her yell with a tone full of fear and worry "Atem!!..... no!!..... stop!!"  the next thing he knew she was standing before him pleading with tears in her eyes "don't hurt him!!..... please Atem!!.... stop!!"  at that point he couldn't even look at her as she ran and stood in front of the Celtic Guardian who's eyes widen knowing that he would hit her instead thinking that she was a part of the game as she begs and pleads for another man's life the "enemies" life he keeps running because he was never ordered to stop as she turns to face the other man "Seto Kaiba you get off that wall this second!"  she orders Seto looked at her sadly and whispers sorrowfully "he's gone!.... Mokuba's gone!"  she looks up into his tearful eyes and asks "so what!?! your playing "A Moment of Weakness Card" and aren't even going too....!?! that's a very foolish move Seto!.... what if he hadn't stopped!?!.... what good would you be to your brother then!?!"  he replies "you would have saved him!"  she asks "how!?!.... I don't duel!"  he laughs then jokes with a smile "your good looks and charm!.... you could make even the devil afraid of you Isra!"  she chuckles then replies with a small smirk "oh I doubt that dear boy!.... order your attack and get it over with you coward!"  she turns back to look at the Guardian with sad eyes the Celtic Guardian looks at her and nods Seto's eyes widen and she turns back to him knowing full well that he won't she orders "White Lightning Attack!"  the BEWD aims for the Guardian who stepped in front of her protectively and hits him square in the chest she goes flying backwards her butt sliding on the stone floor/roof Seto rushes over to her and wraps his arms around her hugging her as he cried she wraps her arms around him and holds him lightly....

"Looks like we both did a foolish thing huh!?!.... you do realize that I have given him back his Exodia cards right!?!.... well.... with a little bit of Joey's help!"  Isra says Seto's eyes widen in surprise as she puts her finger to her lips and whispers with a smile "shh!.... it's a secret!"  he chuckles "I'm sorry Seto.... I didn't know..... I tried!"  she says softly "I know!.... he told me how you took care of him.... before Pegasus...."  Seto says with a soft and sad tone but stops not able to finish she nods then promises "we'll get him back!.... THAT I CAN promise you!.... and we'll do it together!.... because if we try to do things apart we'll get nowhere and he won't be the only one that will be lost! she hugs him and then looks at Yami who seemed surprised that she had left him for someone else "he needs me!.... you.... seem to only need yourself!.... you have NOTHING to lose and everything to gain!.... he has EVERYTHING to lose and nothing to gain!.... you!.... you!.... I have no idea WHO you are anymore!!"  she yells at Yami and Yami looked hurt and disappears and Yugi reappears falling to his knees and crying Seto looks at her confused.... Isra stops walking Seto looks back at her as he continues a corner smile slides up her lips "I know you all to well Seto.... you like to do things your own way.... and that way doesn't involve me.... so go!.... save your brother.... and this time...."  she pauses and says with a raised eyebrow "no more suicide attempts hmm?!"  he laughs as her smile grows and he replies "I will do my best to resist the urge!"  she chuckles and nods then says "your brother and I believe in you Seto.... now you just have to believe in yourself!.... if you don't our beliefs don't mean anything!.... Mokuba needs you to stay strong not give in to the weaker part of you that Pegasus loves to bring out of people!.... he enjoys watching them squirm like little worms in the dirt.... think of an older version of the bullies in school who bring others down to lift themselves up.... he just as lost as the rest of us but he hates weakness just as much as you do.... and if he doesn't feel like he has the upper hand it'll be bad.... for all of us!.... think of it this way.... he's an only child.... and to make it worse he's a spoiled and rich one!.... all three together adds into a combo even more terrifying than the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Exodia!"  after looking her once more in the eyes Seto walks away letting his ego shine through once more "there's the Seto I know!"  she teases with a smirk he lets out a short chuckle as his cloak flaps and floats in the wind behind him as he walks..... the next time Yugi and his friends see her Isra is sitting on the balcony looking down at the bridge below her feet swinging back and forth below her her expression blank.... Yugi was the only one to see the tears fall from her eyes, Téa was unhappy with her for how she treated Yugi at the duel with Seto and was going to say something but when Yugi leaned up against the balcony beside Isra she stopped with a look of surprise on her face "you don't understand.... but you will!"  Isra whispers in tone so soft it was barely heard and full of sadness Yugi takes her hand in his as it sits by her side holding her in place she looks over at him in surprise then looks back down at the bridge at Seto without a word.... they hear doors rumble open and Pegasus soft chuckle "where's my brother?"  Seto demands Pegasus walks out onto the bridge then stops and looks up at the expressionless Isra with a smile his millennium eye shines through his long white hair at her as though he was winking "what? no "hello"? no "how are you?" I thought we were friends Kaiba boy don't tell me that my kidnapping Mokuba and seizing control of your company has put a rift between us it was nothing personal besides it's not like I hurt your kid brother he's perfectly safe in fact you can have him back if you like just beat me in a duel like we agreed and I'll hand him over I mean one little victory shouldn't be a problem for the duel monsters world champ"  Pegasus says mockingly in his usual "cool" tone "I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm not hopin Kaiba loses this duel I still say he's a first-class jerk for everything he's put us through but I can't help but feel for him tryin to get his kid brother back"  Joey says "far as I'm concerned anyone who stands up to Pegasus can't be all bad"  Tristan adds....