Odion Ishtar🧑🏽‍🦲

Once "safely" inside the chopper Mokuba's arms wrap around Isra's hip in a tight embrace as he looks over at his brother as Isra yells at the tall bald man "your dagger!"  Isra orders the bald man she called Odion his eyes widen "oh don't give me that I know you have one on you!"  she says he hands his dagger over to her waiting and open hand and watches as she cuts the rope from the boys body "just hold on to me Mokuba and everything will be alright"  she softly tells the little boy who nods at her Odion remembers her kindness and it brings a sadness to his eyes that she is used to seeing from him as both she and the boy look down at Seto and Yami "Rare Hunters! let my brother go now!"  Seto orders his "he's fine.... for now my master wanted her back anyway.... he will be most pleased!"  the robe answers Seto looks at him in shock not knowing what he meant by that "yeah and there's no way he'd believe YOU were the one who brought me to him!"  Isra shouts and the robes eyes widen Odin expected her to keep yelling at him telling him how ashamed he should be but Isra knew the real reason he was doing all of this he would do anything for Marik Odion was surprised when he felt her hands touch his cheeks she lightly brought him to her and hugged him softly Odion could feel the little boys body tense up as she kissed his (Odion) cheek which made his eyes widen once more and take a step back "they'll pay for this"  Seto says then he turns back to the robe and threatens "if you so much as touch one hair on either of their heads"  Isra wears an expression of disgust and her body shivers in the same way just thinking about the robe placing his slimy paws anywhere on her body and a smirk slides up Odion's face as Seto continues "I promise I'll hunt you all down and crush every one of you with the weight of the entire Kaiba Corporation!"  the robe laughs then says "your empty threats will get you nowhere but there is one way to save your brother"  Isra mutters "you will learn that Seto's threats are anything but empty you fool!"  as Seto orders "tell me!"  the robe answers pointing his finger upwards "meet us at the top of that building Kaiba"  and his fellow robed buddy adds "that is.... if you ever expect to see your brother again! the choice is yours!"  the chopper rises and Odion stares at Isra who's eyes never leave Seto's as they fly away her arms softly and safely hold the young one who's grip never loosens from her hip "I understand Odion.... I am disappointed.... but I understand!"  Isra says softly once Seto and Yami are out of sight though her eyes stay on the young one and never look at him he looks at her sadly....

Odion thinks back to the times she would visit the tombs where his family worked she always had a smile on her face and made time to spend with each of them him, Marik and Ishizu even all three of them together much to their fathers hatred and disappointment Odion had wondered why Ishizu always called her "my queen" ever since gaining the Millennium Necklace that is all he ever heard from her when speaking to and about Isra he always liked it when she came around she was always kind, caring and understanding to him she would secretly take care of his wounds and many scars.... Isra hears Yami's voice in her heart call out to her with a worried, scared, soft tone and she wonders why she could hear him and why he sounded like that.... Yami could feel Isra's calmness and confusion "she still doesn't remember!!"  he says with soft disappointment into his own heart as he and Seto rush over to and up the building the robe pointed at.... as the duel between Lumis and Umbra both Seto and Yami could feel Isra stand inbetween them and hold their hands unlike Yami Seto was not used to the feeling and his eyes widen in shock he could see her smile at him and though he found it comforting his thoughts went directly to his brother he knew she would keep him safe protect him at all costs but this was the second time Mokuba was in danger because of him and it hurt just knowing the truth of that fact Isra let go of their hands and sat on the glass platform as the rules were explained.... "which soul would be trapped though!?! since there are two in one body.... will they both be trapped or....!?!"  Isra softly thinks and Yami's eyes open wide as he listens Seto didn't hear her because he had no idea how to connect with her on that deep of a level.... so to speak.... Odion could feel her separate herself but had no idea where she went that is till he saw her flinch "no!!.... Isra.... come back!!"  he says softly shaking her shoulders gently now knowing that she was watching the duel and fearing that she would end up in the Shadow Realm along with Yugi and Seto "trust me Odi.... those two won't lose!"  she tells him softly.... just like when Mokuba was in Pegasus' castle Isra made sure Mokuba was well taken care of she trusted Odion but she didn't trust the others she made sure he was fed when he got hungry, that he could use a "proper" bathroom when he felt the need to go and sent Odion in there with him so he could be watched and protected Mokuba was scared but he noticed how Isra acted around Odion and felt a little better knowing that she seemed to trust him she would never send someone in to be with him if she didn't the tall bald man was a quiet one and for the first time Mokuba didn't mind the quiet he didn't even try to hold a conversation with the tall scary looking man who only held softer features when Isra was around....

Feeling her with them Seto felt a little stronger, braver but some of the things his opponent did still surprised him but as always he never gave up "I doubt it we can play off the strengths of each others cards and work as a team as well as you can Rare Hunters!"  Yami claims "hmm no thanks"  Seto says "huh?"  Yami replies looking over at him "teamwork is for boy scouts and nursery schools Yugi"  Seto says "your wrong"  Yami replies Isra shakes her head "you'll never get anywhere if you don't work together Seto!"  Isra says softly with a touch of sadness though she knew he couldn't hear her he could see her shake her head with sad disapproval he could feel her sorrow from the words he spoke "old habits die hard I suppose!.... that stepfather of yours.... he wasn't exactly the best role model!.... but still Seto.... you know better!.... what are you afraid of!?!"  she asks softly and he heard her ask her question which made his eyes widen in surprise and look over at her downward face as she sat hugging her knee caps looking down at the people below them "let's get one thing straight I can win this duel and save my brother without your help I'm the worlds greatest duelist and when I win the Battle City Tournament I'll prove it"  Seto proclaims and he sees her shoot up to her feet and look at him "by relying on what!?!.... it's great that you trust your deck as much as you do.... but your not always going to draw that Egyptian God Card or your Blue Eyes White Dragon with every turn!.... relying on your cards alone won't get you anywhere!.... and it most certainly won't get Mokuba back!.... get over your selfish ways and learn to trust others as much as you trust in yourself and your deck!.... you will learn sooner or later Seto that you don't have to just rely on yourself to get everything done.... that there ARE people out there you CAN trust!.... I may not know him or perhaps remember him but I'm betting that he is one of those few who you can trust completely what he feels for his friends is the same thing you feel for your brother.... you can't sense what I sense in him.... you couldn't even hear or see me for the longest time.... and I have no idea what "helped" you hear and see me now but I know that even though you hear my words you are NOT listening because just like your father you "know better" than everybody else!.... and THAT type of thinking will be your downfall!"  Isra shouts then she spins back around and sits back down in one fluid motion not looking at him anymore placing her chin inbetween her knee caps that she hugs to her chest once more Seto returns to the duel and makes his move then the duel continues on once more a look of pain enters Seto's eyes as he hears Isra say softly with a sad tone in his mind "I never thought I would ever say this but hate you Seto Kaiba!.... and how selfish you truly are!.... I thought you were better!.... I thought there was something.... more.... inside you.... but I was wrong.... and I hate you!"  she whispers her last words her voice filled with it's own pain as tears fall from her eyes "no!!.... Isra!!.... no!!"  he whispers softly kneeling down beside her in his own mind as his body duels he tries to hug her but he just goes right through her "no!!"  he softly whispers in an inaudible tone full of sadness.... as Seto continues to rely on just himself Isra disappears from his sight little by little her once solid looking body is like the body of a ghost fading into nothing