My Brothers Keeper👨‍👦

Teddy told them what he remembered about the boy who stole his chips and cards and where he was when he last saw him so that is where they started looking they headed to the meadow where Teddy lost his stuff and Yugi sat inbetween Téa and Isra when Isra hears a soft rustling in the bushes she stands up quickly and says softly "Mokuba!?!"  a little boy jumps out of the bushes in front of her his arms wrap around her waist everyone watches in surprise as she wraps her arms around his back then combs his long porcupine like dark hair with her fingers "it's alright Mokuba"  she says softly Isra looks over at Yugi who nods at her and stands up "Mokuba.... I will make you a deal.... alright.... Yugi has agreed to the duel you wish to have with him.... but I will only allow it as long as you promise to give Teddy back his cards and his star chips when you're through.... he never got a chance Moku.... and everyone deserves a chance!"  Isra says softly leaning back a little and looking into Mokuba's eyes he nods "let me see them.... I shuffled Yugi's.... it's only fair that I shuffle the ones you are using.... it's possible that I can help them understand.... but you have to let me try!"  she says softly Mokuba hands over the deck and she shuffles them letting them get a reading off her so that they know why they were taken and that they will be given back when this one duel is through "he is an honorable young man.... just lost scared and alone.... he's not used to being alone.... please.... be patient with him"  she whispers to the cards in her heart and senses that they understand then she gives them back to Mokuba Yugi and Mokuba walk to their respected podiums and are lifted up to the arena as soon as he is up there Isra senses the change in Yugi once more and knows that is now Atem up there she looks up at him with worried eyes for she remembers how he is during a duel then she looks over at Mokuba and gives him a soft reassuring smile Yami looks down just as she smiles at Mokuba then back up at the arena he could sense her presence beside him as though she was leaning up against the dueling area where they set their cards looking at him with the same worried expression the "real" Isra gave him her hands leaning on the edge of the card table area her back to his opponent her worried sad eyes never leaving his.... having her there in someways didn't help she was a distraction he wanted but didn't need yet at the same time it gave him the extra boost of confidence he needed he could feel..... love?!?!..... pouring out from her and into him and it confused him but made him feel special at the same time and the duel began....

Isra didn't stay for the duel instead she took Teddy for a walk in the nearby woods she didn't want the spirits within the cards to get confused or Teddy to be hurt seeing his friends be destroyed one by one Yami looked for her as he and Mokuba talked and dueled but in a way no one else would he understood why she left once he saw that Teddy was gone too and a small unseen smile slid up the corner of his lips because of what he believed he understood.... after awhile Isra senses something wrong so she and Teddy head back to the arena she makes it just in time to stop Mokuba from heading up to Yugi's side of the arena and stealing his star chips placing a comforting hand on Mokuba's shoulders she says softly "this is not the way to do it Mokuba!"  Yami walks up behind her once he sees that Mokuba is gone from his side then finds her standing in front of the boy with caring concerned eyes "believe me.... we understand"  she says softly with a sad tone Mokuba looks up at her and almost yells at her as he asks  "how can you!?!.... you work for him!"  she replies softly "yes I do!.... but that doesn't mean I'm like him!.... I have taken care of you since you came here.... his goons don't care about you Moku.... but I do!.... you would have been an Oliver Twist in that Rapunzel tower of yours.... I am but one person Mokuba!.... mainly used just for show the pretty face in their world full of ugly!.... the small light in their world of darkness!.... the only true power I have in there is the fear his men have of me because I have proven myself stronger than them.... in many ways!.... you don't understand but someday you will these things that are to come to pass MUST happen if not in the way they are happening now then I fear in a much worse, a much darker way!.... one that even my small light won't be able to even shine let alone penetrate within!.... now you have a few choices.... you can continue on your way and try to steal what doesn't belong to you once more or you can go back up to your side of the arena and finish the duel!.... cause win or lose it doesn't matter what matters is what lies within your heart!.... I know you Mokuba.... you're smarter than this!.... kinder.... listen to what Yugi is trying to tell you not just with your ears but with ALL of you you'll be surprised at what you learn.... I know your brother was!"  Yami looks at her in surprise as Mokuba says "aww not you too!!"  Isra chuckles softly then replies with a smile "trust me.... Yugi has yet to find the courage to teach ME anything!.... but yes.... me too!.... the cards understood what you were trying to do just as these guys here now understand.... they believed in you!.... but you don't believe in them!.... and that my friend is the true reason you lost!"  she pats his shoulder gently then asks "now.... what's your decision!?!.... are you going to show your brother and yourself that there is something to be proud of.... or are you just going to keep becoming something I know your not!?!"  she tilts her head at him and he smiles then says with a determined tone "let's finish this!"  he heads back to his side of the arena she looks over at Yami and shrugs her shoulders he smiles at her shaking his head and heads back to his side and the duel once again begins....

"She has a certain way about her doesn't she!?"  Yami asks Mokuba softly while looking down at Isra with a smile "huh!?!"  Mokuba answers confused "listen to me Mokuba... she is right!.... you will never save Kaiba Corporation the way you were trying to.... your heart is in the right place but your head is not.... like you your big brother is just confused after I defeated Kaiba in our duel I opened his mind I removed from him all the dark influences that clouded his thoughts and actions free of that evil essence Kaiba is struggling now your brother realizes that his way wasn't the right way and he's searching his heart for answers and you know in your heart that what you were doing isn't the right way either.... and if you can find it in your heart to trust in me as you do her together we will defeat Pegasus I promise you we can only bring Pegasus down if we stick together we'll help you protect your brother Mokuba but you've got to help us ok?"  Yami says "he always did like his speeches!"  Isra teasingly mutters to herself Yami smiles at her "so let's finish this duel... and then you can return those cards and star chips as you promised to Teddy"  Yami says "your right Yugi then we'll take on Pegasus together!"  Mokuba says and the duel once again begins Teddy and Isra walk back into the woods until it ended and Mokuba hands over the star chips and cards to Teddy who grins and thanks all of them then rushes off but as he does the musclehead Kemo returns and grabs Mokuba Yami rushes down and grabs Isra to stop her from going after him and pulls her to him as he says to Kemo "hold on! I will wager all my star chips and challenge you to a duel and if I win Mokuba comes with us"  Isra looks up at him her head planted itself against his chest in a very familiar way as soon as her body hit his when he pulled her close "hmm I don't know why you'd risk your chips for this punk.... perhaps it's for the girl plastered against your body.... though Mr. Pegasus won't like that much!.... but if that's how you wanna waste your star chips then meet me back at arena 146 in exactly four hours you'll have your duel"  Kemo says smugly "you'll be ok Mokuba"  Isra says with soft sadness in her tone Mokuba nods at her as they look into each others eyes