By The Millennium Gods!!

"Where is she!?!"  Seto asks himself out loud his voice full of concern as he looks around the arena Atem is the first to see her just as the Winged Dragon of Ra was awoken by Marik Isra rushes in, jumps up onto the arena and stands inbetween the Dragon and Mai and Joey hops up right behind her "well go ahead!.... attack your "queen" Marik see if your strong enough to make the dragon kill the first friend he ever made!"  she demands staring straight at Marik "ISRA!!.... NO!!"  Atem yells and rushes up just as Marik orders his attack Atem's body covers Isra's holding her tightly as Seto watches frozen in fear.... he didn't see her until after Atem shouted her name.... he only saw a bright silver light that matched the Egyptian God cards gold one pass by him as it jumped up and stood in front of the stone tablet "I love you"  Atem whispers tenderly into her ear as she wraps her arms around his shoulders hugging him even tighter and she spins their body in a circle just as Ra's attack aims for them hitting her instead "no!!"  Atem whispers and tries to turn again but her feet were planted firmly on the ground not letting either of them move once to attack had been diminished she fell softly into Atem's arms but stood back up again "he will never understand.... the Gods would never completely harm their chosen ones!"  she whispers tiredly as she stands back up "Roland have a medic team sent of Miss Valentine right away"  she orders out loud looking over at Seto's employee and tournament announcer Roland nods at her and does as he is told without even asking Seto for permission first "I need to rest.... and quite possibly change yet again!"  she tells Atem weakly he smiles at her and nods helping her walk out of the arena and straight to her and Seto's room.... "will you be alright!?!"  Atem asks concerned Isra nods then says "you go check on your friend.... I know there isn't much we can do for her now but if she's as strong as she acts she just might be able to feel your strength and support and that is what they all need right now.... all three of them.... I will visit when I can"  Atem nods and walks away though he is still concerned....

Isra steps out of the shower wraps a towel around her body and her hair then walks into the bedroom to change she sees Seto standing by the window looking out at the stars leaning against the window frame with his arms crossed over his chest as though he senses her presence he says "let's go home"  Isra replies "don't you test me!.... why do you all of a sudden want to land the "unlandable"!?!.... you didn't when Yugi and his friends begged for Bakura's sake.... you didn't even offer when Odion fell as well.... and I'm pretty sure you're not going to even do it for Mai.... and don't you use some lame ass excuse like "because it's you"!.... besides I have no home!.... how can you be so cruel!?!.... thinking only of yourself!.... I thought you were someone different.... I thought.... I HATE you Seto Kaiba!!"  he strides over to her gripping her wrist and pulling her to him pressing his lips up against hers with a dangerous smile on his face "we both know that isn't true!"  he purrs as his hands travel down her body in a seductive way "tell the truth now!.... tell me you love me!"   he orders with and alluring tone as his lips travel from hers down to her neck in such a commanding dominant way making her body quiver with an erotic excitement "I....!"  was all she could get out as his hand travels lower and the towel falls to the floor "say it!!"  he demands as his fingers slide inside her and begin to play with her "special spot" the spot that automatically turns her on and makes her moan erotically "I love you!"  she moans with a soft and erotic tone "that's my queen!"  he whispers with a smile as his lips travel further down then take the place of his fingers and now his lips, teeth and tongue play with that very same spot as his hands slide up and grab her breasts massaging, pinching and playing with them her body arches backwards as she moans again and he comes back up kissing her once more moving her towards the bed he always became dominant when he was about to duel as though he had to prove his power even to her and to her surprise she loved it it was very much like the way Priest Seto made love to her Atem was playful, strong and gentle Priest Seto was dominant, strong and gentle Seto Kaiba moves her to the bed as he kisses her and then dominated her there to gripping her wrists and ankles as though his hands and feet were cuffs chaining her to the bed and making love to her not letting her do anything taking complete control over her though he knew that she could overpower him and make him stop at anytime if she wanted and he would let her she is his one true weakness though only she will ever know that....