War Over One Woman's Heart👩🏻💘

When they reach the duel between Yugi and a bald many pierced creep Seto notices that Isra doesn't even recognize Yugi but she looks at the creep as though there was something familiar about him yet she doesn't know him either Seto noticed how Slifer The Sky Dragon looked at her as well.... Yami saw what seemed to be a vision of Isra and Seto who had arm wrapped around her waist "Isra!?!"  he calls out to her with a surprised tone within his heart the vision of her looks over at him he saw the same thing Seto saw there was no recognition in her eyes registering any knowledge of who he was "NO!!.... ISRA!!"  he shouts in his heart as he fell to his knees in defeat "get on your feet Yugi!"  Seto orders as he lets go off Isra "huh? Kaiba!"  Yami exclaims looking over at him seeing that his vision was true she was with him "since when do you bow to your rivals?"  Seto asks him "never!"  Yami answers "then get up and stop embarrassing yourself so you can defeat this nobody and relieve him of his Egyptian God card! and do it now! don't let this punk win you can take down Slifer The Sky Dragon! just find out it's weakness! unless of course you've lost your touch if you still have what it takes.... then get up and prove it to me now!"  Seto replies he reaches over for Isra who he finds standing before the Egyptian God Slifer the Sky Dragon her fingers moving under it's chin as though it was tickling as well as petting it "that woman is everybody's weakness!"  Seto thinks with a smile then he says out loud as Isra walks back over to him and he wraps his arm around her waist just like he did in Yami's vision "Yugi! prove that you are worthy of your reputation and take down his Egyptian God card unless you don't have what it takes maybe your Duelist Kingdom Championship victory was just a fluke"  Yami says as he stands up facing down the mind slave of Marik once more "I will defeat him Kaiba.... I assure you! Marik it's over!"  Marik's voice comes out of the creeps lips "ha! my Egyptian God card is unstoppable! and you're my next victim Kaiba"  he laughs then says "once Slifer The Sky Dragon annihilates Yugi I'm coming for you're Egyptian God card! and I will steal the woman at your side as well long before I take the Egyptian God card from your unworthy clutches!.... after all every Pharaoh needs a queen at his side.... and she will be mine!!"  Isra could feel the real Marik stare into her eyes and she stares right back she could feel his longing for the power of the Pharaoh within the puzzle and to have her for his own whether as his very own playful pet or for the feeling of true love she couldn't tell there was a strong mix of good and evil fighting within him "save your breath your empty threats don't scare me"  Seto replies as he holds her tighter to his side "they will in time fool!"  Marik says "no!.... Isra!!.... I swear to you!.... I will NOT let that happen my love, my heart!"  Yami makes a promise within his heart as he says out loud "this duel isn't over yet Marik!" .... as they watch the duel Isra sits at Seto's feet leaning up against his leg not listening to anything that is said just staring at the dragon as it destroys every monster Yami places in the field....

Seto hears Isra's soft voice ask "there is such a thing as too much power!.... how many cards can one person hold anyway!?!.... can a person even hold that many at a time!?!.... he must run out of cards eventually!"  he chuckles softly just then both he and Yami figure it all out Isra turns her head each time a monster is attacked and/or destroyed then her eyes lock right back with the Egyptian God card and nowhere else.... as the mime draws his last three cards Isra walks over to Slifer and places her hand under it's chin once again "you did well.... now you my rest once more my friend"  she whispers kindly to it placing a kiss on each of it's mouths as it falls to the ground Isra picks up the card slides her hand over it as though caressing it in a loving fashion as someone would a friend or in its case perhaps a pet and walks over to Yami placing the card in his hand without looking directly into his eyes his hand stays on top of hers for a few seconds hoping that she would look up but when she doesn't he lets her go with a sad expression on his face.... as Seto challenges Yami to a duel Strings walks over at tries to grab Isra she grips his wrist as she turns around bringing his arm around his own back and pulling his arm as hard as she could up towards his neck "you want me.... stop hiding behind your clowns and come get me yourself!"  she orders with a soft growl in her tone "don't you worry my lovely we'll be together sooner than you think I'm on my way to Battle City as we speak once there the next phase of my plans for Yugi begin I assure you you and the power of the Pharaoh will be mine! my loyal servants are preparing for my arrival right now"  Marik says through Strings "where are they Marik?"  Yami demands "I have Rare Hunters everywhere in Battle City and I can see all! I see the Millennium Puzzle that will be mine, I see the woman before me that will be at my side when I attain it, I see a defenseless city waiting to be conquered and I see potential mind-slaves in every crowd.... I'm always searching for new servants to add to my army of Rare Hunters I wonder who will be next.... not you of course my lovely I want you as you are!.... so tell me Pharaoh which of your friends would make the best mind-slave? Téa? Joey perhaps?"  Marik replies "you leave them alone understand!? I'm warning you!"  Yami warns "do you hear that my lovely!?! it appears I've hit his sensitive spot.... and it had nothing to do with you!"  Marik says "why would....!?!"  Isra asks with a soft confused tone looking over at Yami with a just as confused expression on her face "I would never do that to you my lovely but perhaps I could use his friends to get what I want from him namely his puzzle.... and the Egyptian God card he's won"  Marik replies realizing that she doesn't remember Yami at all "I told you leave my friends out of this!"  Yami orders realizing that Isra wasn't in any "real" danger he would rather lose her by having her "join" Marik than have her as his mind-slave "or else you'll what? your friends are meaningless to me...."  Marik replies....

Isra looks into Yami's eyes for the first time and seeing the fire within she thinks to herself "that may be true but they mean everything to him and he will do anything to protect them!.... even lose himself.... which is what your counting on isn't it Mar!?"  as Marik continues ".... besides I have nothing to lose and the whole world to gain!"  he laughs "do not test me! if any harm befalls my friends you will regret it Marik they did nothing to you so you settle your score with me!"  Yami orders feeling Marik slip away Isra looks at Mokuba and says "call an ambulance.... there's a reason this guy doesn't speak for himself.... he's been controlled for far too long"  even though he's confused Mokuba replies "right!!"  and he does as she kindly orders as Marik says "just as my dragon's one weakness destroyed it your loyalty to your friends will soon destroy you"  and Strings falls to the ground "that's where your wrong Mar.... his loyalty to his friends is a part of what makes him stronger!.... if only you could sense what I sense in him..... you might just understand....!"  Isra thinks as she kneels down next to Strings checking him over as Yami yells "Marik! no! I must save them!"  he runs away whispering in his heart "I am sorry Isra.... my love.... my heart!"  Seto watches him yelling "hey get back here right now!"  Isra stands up and places her hand in his as she says softly "let him go Seto.... you will get your chance.... just let him do this one thing!"  he looks down at her as Yami stops turns around and replies "our duel will have to wait Kaiba my friends are in great danger and their safety is more important to me than anything in this world!"  he looks at Isra and says with sad eyes "watch over her and protect her at all cost.... she....!"  he stops turns back around and starts running once more "good luck"  Mokuba says softly as he watches Yami run Isra smiles down at him "running away from a challenge is against tournament rules"  Seto says crossing his arms across his chest "oh Seto let it go!.... his friends are.... they're his family.... he's only doing what you would do for Mokuba if he were the one in danger"  Isra says with a playful smile as she stands on her tippy-toes and kisses his cheek looping one arm through his and holding Mokuba's hand in the other she gently pulls them as she begins to walk away from Strings Seto smiles softly down at her and allows her to take control of his feet leading him where ever she wished to go he picks up his briefcase as they pass by it