🧑🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽Feeling You Always Beside Me💕

Yami loved feeling Isra beside him during each battle she's been there ever since he first came out when Yugi completed the puzzle but when it came to dueling Panik and his fire he worried about her as he watched her long soft beautiful pink hair get singed but her strength made him strong when the fire came close she hugged her body close to his which made him feel warm and his heart beat rapidly though it could have been the fire itself he knew differently though and he felt lonely when she wasn't around her Millennium Puzzle that was tattooed to her chest cupped near her breasts the point of it seems to point inbetween them pointing at where they say the heart lays shown protecting her from the worse of the fire she didn't even cower when she saw the monsters become destroyed like she usually did her hand squeezed his and that helped her stay strong like she knew she had to be either for herself or to help him and Yugi stay strong she didn't pay attention to Panik's words just Yami himself his strength became her strength a strength she knew she needed for both him and Mokuba who was still in the cage like cell in the castle dungeon "Isra!!.... go!"  he orders softly with a worried tone after the first burst of flames hit them he brushed her hair with his fingers gently putting out the singed parts "no!.... I'm not leaving you!.... my love, my heart, my king my soul is always with you.... forever Atem!.... I shall never leave you.... ever!"  she replies softly reaching up to cup his cheek in her hand he looks at her but says nothing as her hand slides back down to her side and into his hand her fingers slid over his deck picking each card for him and handing them over to him with a smile as her back pressed up against his chest ever since the start of this duel with Panik which Yami found quite amusing though he wondered why she calls him Atem.... maybe like Yugi he reminds her of someone she once knew his eyes widen in realization her stories they were of her life Atem is her husband! the Pharaoh! her hero! her one and only true love! but why!?! why did she....!?!.... he took his mind off all those questions and focused on the duel, the tingle he felt when hers fingers touched his as she handed him his cards and his whole hand when he slid his over hers as she chose them for he knew he was the only one who always saw her which was another thing he found strange he looked down and noticed that her feet were chained like his but with a different chain a more ancient one "what is he doing to you!?!"  Yami asks in a soft shocked tone she looks down at her feet then up at him and smiles "nothing.... what happens to you here happens to me as well.... if you can't tell by the delicious smell of my singed hair!"  she teases he brings his nose up to her ear and sniffs playfully then teases "your right.... it does smell good!"  she laughs lightly her laugh is just what he wanted to hear the sweet musical sound of her voice, the feel of her soft skin, everything about her made him want to.... what!?! what was it that he felt about her!?! he didn't understand but he liked it and wanted to keep feeling it.... whatever it was.... it brought out the softness in his hardened shell of a heart....

Isra sat and stood in different spots with each duel it felt like she was teasing him leaning up against the card table sitting on top the red stand on his side of the arena her smooth legs crossed in front of her staring deeply into his eyes she ...

Isra sat and stood in different spots with each duel it felt like she was teasing him leaning up against the card table sitting on top the red stand on his side of the arena her smooth legs crossed in front of her staring deeply into his eyes she never looked away from him no matter where she stood or sat during the duels though with this particular duel she stayed right up against him leaning whichever way he leaned as the flames came towards them his arms wrap around her waist as he crosses them around his own body "I will burn you to a cinder!"  Panic says "that will prove that you're a coward if your not afraid then you should stop hiding and play this game with honor or I will rip your pathetic fearsome façade away"  Yami says to Panik "heh.... that'll never happen.... he has no honor!"  Isra chuckles sourly Yami smiles at her as Panik says "you bluff!"  Yami replies "there is only one way to know for sure-- play out this game"  Panik growls and grumbles "after all we'll know in two turns can you last just two turns? do you have the courage?"  Yami asks "nu-uh.... nope!.... I sure don't!"  Isra teases softly shaking her head in just a few quick motions back and forth facing one side of his shoulder than the other Yami chuckles softly in her ear and lightly squeezes her closer to him "I wasn't talking to you!"  he murmurs into her ear and she laughs as Panik asks mockingly "do I have the courage?"  he grumbles "Panik fears no duelist I will crush your spirit and wipe out your life points"  Bakura hears Isra's teasing voice playfully cheer into his ear "we've got spirit! yes we do!!.... we have spirit how 'bout you?!"  he sees her move her arms like a cheerleader would as she speaks and he chuckles the other four on the ground with him look at him funny then he realizes he was the only one who heard her "oops!"  he says then he bursts out laughing Yami looks over at him confused till he sees the smile on Isra's face and he shakes his head with a smile of his own..... "those poor innocent....!"  she whispers softly in Yami's ear as she held onto him when the castle fell on top of Panik's monsters "I had too!"  he whispers softly into her ear "I know!"  she replies softly.... once the flames encircle Yami he pulls Isra as close to him as he could making sure she didn't get hit both their millennium puzzles and egyptian eyes shine as fire encircles them from all sides protecting them from the heat of the flames as she buries herself into his chest and he holds her close his head resting on top of hers "I'm sorry Isra!"  Yami whispers softly into her ear and she nods knowingly with an expression filled with sorrow as Panik says "you survived! how can this be? it's impossible!"  Yami looks over at Panik "my millennium puzzle protects me from your cowardly assault but nothing will protect you from.... oblivion!"  Panik's mind and soul were crushed and sent to the Shadow Realm and his scream is heard throughout the entire forest Isra disappears as the podium Yami was standing on lowers to the ground and he walks over to his friends he had gotten used to it but not used to the empty feeling inside himself once she was gone.....

"Where do you keep going!?!"  Pegasus asks sleepily stretching his arms up high above him Isra turns onto her side and smiles with a false sweetness as she coos "oh nowhere!"  she sits up and picks up his comic book off the bedside table and says ...

"Where do you keep going!?!"  Pegasus asks sleepily stretching his arms up high above him Isra turns onto her side and smiles with a false sweetness as she coos "oh nowhere!"  she sits up and picks up his comic book off the bedside table and says "time for a story"  Pegasus claps giddily and says in his usual childlike manner "oh goody!"  he wraps his arm around her shoulder and cuddles with her as she begins to read.... she knows he's "evil" but there's just something about him that draws her to him he seems lost, alone and childlike to her and unlike everyone else she's seen the "good" side too a light in his endless darkness she doesn't know if she's the one thing that brings it out of him she knows that when it comes to Yugi and Seto there is nothing that will stop that dark storm cloud from rolling over his head and staying there threatening to rain on his parade so to speak.... she knows he misses his wife, that she is the substitute for that unfillable emptiness and somehow she doesn't seem to mind she loves him but not as deeply as she loves Atem that is a love that will never disappear if and when Atem gets his memory back and goes home if he wants her to she will go with him if not she will stay with Seto or Pegasus the two other men she feels something unexplainable for.... Pegasus loved having her around she wasn't exactly motherly though she carried that sort of playful tone at times that made him chuckle but she filled a void that had needed to be filled for a long time he would apologize to his wife's picture before he played with Isra.... kissed her, touched her, loved her.... without being inside her.... it was more a feeling than a sexual ploy she wasn't THAT kind of toy to him she was more SO much more even HE couldn't explain it at first he thought it was because of the millennium tattoos that kept showing up on her body representing the fact that they now are with those they belong too but then he got to know her and that made him LOVE her her gentle kindness, her lack of judgement, the fact that she showed no fear of him when he presented himself to her he loves the fact that everyone else fears him but didn't want her too which he found strange as well he loved it when she read she gave each character it's own voice and personality, the way she pour his wine and place his favorite foods in front of him were so perfectly done everything she did was perfect, delicate and gentle he has yet to see her fury and he never wants to he knows how dangerous a woman like her can be and that it would be unwise to make her an enemy