📚📔📕📖Storytime With Yami📗📘📙📖

Isra didn't know what else to do but she knew she had to distract him from what was going on outside the puzzle that he could still sense but she couldn't all she could feel was the dark presence of the man who once took control of her a little over 5,000 years ago so she sat down and lightly pulled him down with her and he sat before her with a smile on his face "I don't know what you remember of the stories I told Yugi or even if you paid attention to them...."  she starts he smiles then says "when you talk.... I tend to listen.... no matter what it is you have to say!"  she chuckles softly "there are a few parts I left out.... though I probably shouldn't have.... if you really paid attention you would have realized that they are more than just stories Atem.... they're just easily perceived as such.... Isra.... had many suitors.... that wanted her not the other way around.... all of them had some sort of powerful influence of some kind and many would do anything to get her even abuse the power they had.... the millennium items are just as old as the game itself.... perhaps even older.... also magic existed in much stronger forms then.... and not just through the items themselves.... one man by the name of Marik could control others make them do his biding.... they were mindless puppets on a very strong unbreakable string.... he tried to use his ability on her.... each time he tried he made her go against her own heart.... to make her love him and make her hurt the two men she loved.... he came very close each time.... she almost killed the men she loved and yet he could never make her love him.... he found that she was stronger than his ability.... she regretted what she almost did though they seemed to forgive her.... she could never forgive herself...."  she tells him Yami places his hand over hers in a comforting manner she looks up at him and smiles sadly then says "the Pharaoh Atem and the Priest Seto.... the only men she ever felt anything for.... besides her brother of course.... the Pharaoh's best friend and most trusted protector and magician....!"  she pauses....

"There is something I've been meaning to teach you.... but we normally only see each other when you duel...."  Isra says then the eye in her millennium puzzle tattoo glows and Yami looks down at it he feels himself be pulled towards her and inside it like it was the one he was already inside he looks around in awe for even though it looked the same it felt different.... it felt like her.... "it can be whatever you want it to be.... but I know you're used to this...."  she tells him with a smile then she says softly "here.... let me show you"  she takes his hand and they take a few steps then all of the sudden the empty room became the Pharaoh's bedroom and she walks him towards the balcony to show him his home he looked around himself in awe as she lets go of his hand and walks over to the bed then sits down Yami turns and walks over to her and sits by her side his hand covers hers gently as it sits on the bed and she looks over at him she lays down with her head on his lap his fingers gently comb through her hair as she continues with her story which seems to come to life before him.... a faceless Pharaoh and faceless female appear before him "no!.... stay away!.... I can't!.... I WON'T!!.... I won't hurt you!.... but if you come closer.... I won't have a choice!.... please Atem!.... please!.... don't come near me!!"  the woman of great beauty begs softly with a tone full of fear and sorrow as she holds out her hand and backs away in fear as the Pharaoh takes slow careful steps towards her "but.... my love....!!"  he replies with a worried tone not understanding what was going on and why she was backing away from him begging him to not come near her when he knew that wasn't what her heart truly wanted "no!!.... Atem.... I beg you!.... don't!!"  she says softly and he backs away then replies "I don't understand.... but I will do as you command"  she looks relieved as the Pharaoh slowly backs away they hear dark laughter as another faceless man walks in and looks shocked to see the Pharaoh still alive and the female on her knees with tears in her eyes the Pharaoh rushes over to her kneels beside her and hugs her to him his eyes widen when something shiny and silver make itself at home in his chest "my heart!"  he says with soft surprise "walk to the balcony.... just trust me.... Mahad will....!"  she whispers sadly he nods they stand up and walk slowly to the balcony the Pharaoh walking backwards he seemed to realize something about the newest entry the second faceless man and he understood he touches the woman's face "I love you"  he whispers as his back and hands hit the balcony wall the Pharaoh falls backwards off the balcony and the woman turns with a bloody dagger still in her hands.... Yami notices a small smile slide up Isra's lips....

"The Pharaoh has a scar on the side of his chest

"The Pharaoh has a scar on the side of his chest.... right about here!"  she slides her fingers down Yami's side just above his belly down to his belt "she slid the dagger from tip to hilt all the way down deep enough to draw blood but not cause permanent harm.... Mahad was down below waiting for him.... Isra and Mahad have a close bond that if people didn't know they were related they would think that they....!"  she starts then notices Atem fade in and out "no!!.... Atem!!"  she says softly with worry and surprise and takes a hold of his arm and sees the pieces of the puzzle breaks back into its many pieces "Atem!!"  she shouts softly he looks at her and her lips press against his combining him completely to her tattoo when she notices that her kiss was the only thing keeping him there she lets it linger moving her lips from his they travel to his ear then down his throat her hands grasp his shirt unbuttoning it and her lips explore his chest she hears his soft deep gasp as her lips move all over his body and his hand slide from the top of her head down her back as she brings her lips back up to his "I'm sorry!.... this is the only way....! I can't lose you!.... not again!"  she whispers he brings her lips to his and deepens the kiss he holds the back of her head not letting her lips leave his