Close To your Heart💞

As they stood and watched Joey duel a duelist with "ESP" Isra held the Dark Magician card close to her heart and Yami close to her side.... he let her hold the card as they walked hand in hand as he talked with Yugi in his head/heart.... he was worried about her silence but was happy that she was at his side.... "hmm.... I think you're playing for the wrong court jester!"  Yami hears Isra say and he looks up hearing a strange shrill of laughter come from the trees and feels Isra slide the Dark Magician back into his hand softly as though to make sure he doesn't get cut by the cards still sharp edges he moves Isra behind him protectively and asks "who are you?"  the person in a jester costume and white clown mask says "hello Yugi.... Isra"  he playfully waves his fingers as though he was waving at a little child to Isra and she rolls her eyes at him "we've been looking for you"  Yami asks "hmm? who's we?"  the jester says pointing "you'll find out if you walk that way 53 steps forward and into that tent my master is waiting for you inside it's in your best interest to go.... both of you!"  Isra gently takes Atem's hand and nods at him as though telling him that she's ok and not afraid as the jester jumps and flips backwards into the bush behind him with a laugh Atem and Isra head in the direction of the tent.... Isra hugs Atem's arm and he looks over at her with a smile that touches the top of her head though he doesn't kiss her for he remembers what she said about how strange it felt when he was sharing Yugi's body and touched her that way "there's no one here "magic show"?"  Yami says as they look around Isra's eyes follow his to the stage in the back of the tent "you know.... I've never actually been to the circus.... this should be interesting!"  she tells him "yes"  he replies with a chuckle just then the jester comes out of the box on the stage with his same annoying laugh and irritating voice waving them inside as he says "enter here Yugi my master is waiting.... you as well of course Isra"  she whispers as she gently clings to Atem's arm "there's only one way whoever that is would know my name!"  Yami looks down at her "hmm!"  he hums as they follow the jester inside he slides his arm out of her grip and wraps it around her waist as they walk into the box side by side "why did that box look familiar!?!"  she asks him in a whisper "it's a copy of the mystic box"  he replies with a smile she smiles back "there aren't any swords that are gonna cut us into pieces is there!?!"  she teasingly asks he laughs hugging her close "don't worry.... I'll protect you.... from any sharp pointy object that head our way!"  her eyebrow raises but she says nothing....

As they traveled in the box Isra wraps her arms around Atem's waist he looks down at her with a smile and teases "not afraid of the dark are you!?!"  she looks up at him and replies "when I'm with you I'm not afraid of anything!"  she notices him blush and she smiles as the doors reopen and they walk out Atem once again takes her hand as they once again look around "what's that doing here!?!"  Isra asks curiously looking over at the computer on a small table in the seemingly empty room Yami looks over at it as the female computerized voice says "hacking into battle city database duelist profile for Yugi Moto dueling level 5 stars rarest card Dark Magician"  Isra squeezes his hand lightly as the Dark Magicians face, robe and hat change the face becomes a slightly darker brown/tan, his hair and eyes turn grey and his robe and hat goes from it's usual purple to a dark red color with a little gold spun throughout it then the screen is covered by red smoke "my Dark Magician!"  Yami shouts squeezing back lightly and a hologram of the Dark Magician (Arkana) rises above the computer Isra looks at him with pure hate the Arkana Dark Magician laughs then says "I've been waiting for you you are not worthy of having me in your deck so prepare to lose me forever"   Isra shouts angrily "you are the one who isn't worthy!"  the Arkana version looks over at her and coos "aww don't be that way my lovely!"  Isra scowls the Arkana version of the Dark Magician looks over at Yami and says pointing his magic wand/staff at him "you're not the only one with my power in their deck Yugi and you're certainly not the best it's time that you met the true master of the Dark Magician!"  Isra looks confused she's never seen this version of her brothers card before but Yami looks up at him and says with a smirk "hmm alright enough of these tricks"  they hear the shrill sound of laughter and look over at the strangely dressed duelist holding the same Dark Magician card that they were just talking to inbetween his pointer and middle finger "welcome Yugi Moto I am the illusionist known as Arkana and soon your favorite card will be dueling for me! only a true master of illusion deserves to hold the Dark Magician you will never understand it's full potential"  Isra squeezes Atem's hand angrily "that is enough Arkana!"  Yami shouts with a low growl in his tone Isra loosens her tight grip and Atem wiggles his fingers as though trying to get back the circulation she chuckles softly it reminded her of all the times she stood by his throne as he watched many duels happen before him she would squeeze his hand so many times it's a wonder it didn't turn purple and his fingers stayed attached there was only one duel that he ever "gave in" on and that was the duel between Priest Seto when they dueled for her heart and love they both walked away and shook hands for neither liked seeing the worried, scared, sad look on her face....

"Sorry Yugi I know it must be hard to think of your favorite card in another duelist's deck well I challenge you to a duel! the winner will take the losers Dark Magician!"  Arkana says Isra's free hand balls into a fist she almost squeezed Yami's again but stopped herself she completely lets go once he says "and I accept"  his hand goes cold just as soon as hers leaves it and he almost wishes that she had just squeezed it anything is better than not feeling her presence at all like right at that very moment for once again even though she was so close she felt very far away "you must know that when a duelist builds his deck he chooses his favorites from many different types of cards but sometimes a card can choose a duelist the two are connected and the duelist can tap into the cards true power because each is bound by the heart of the cards!"  Yami says as he pulls his deck out from the box hooked to his belt then hands the deck over to Isra looking into her eyes he asks her softly almost begging "shuffle for me!?!"  she takes the deck careful not to touch him and shuffles quickly and efficiently then hands it back she only stopped for a few seconds when she felt her brother reassure her that everything was going to be alright Yami picks up his Dark Magician card from the top of his deck and says "and the Dark Magician has chosen me he has never let me down and I place my complete trust in my Dark Magician"  he sees a small smile slide up the corner of Isra's lips which makes his eyes shine as though they were smiling as well "so it's true the great Yugi Moto never backs down from a challenge very impressive"  Arkana says "wouldn't you say my lovely!?!"  he asks Isra and Yami looks over at her as she crosses her arms and looks ready to punch that mask off his face