😍😏😉😁Can I Have Your Autograph?!📜 🖋📃🖊

Seto held Isra close to him and kept asking in a soft voice if she wanted to go rest she chuckles softly "I'll be fine Seto.... Yugi will look after me"  she says softly with a smile as she wraps her arm around Atem's waist Seto looks at the two of them as though he was unsure of what to do "besides.... do you think I'd miss your first duel!?!.... win or lose Seto your still one of the greatest in my book and definitely the best in Mokuba's!.... I'd be very careful though.... he might ask for your autograph.... oh wait!.... that's just when you have papers to sign.... my bad!"  she teases he smiles messing up her hair with his large thin manly hand as he heads back up to the arena as soon as Atem felt her arm wrap around him he felt the weakened state of her body and spirit and he wraps his arm tightly around her waist balancing her body against his like a crutch and he looked down at her with an expression full of worry but she kept her posture strong for that is what Seto needed to see so that he wouldn't worry about her even though she knew he would have no problem concentrating on the duel no matter what had happened to her.... as the duel continued Isra asked Roland for a chair "I'm afraid my usual seat might not be the best idea at the moment!"  she teasingly tells him softly with a small smile he nods and goes to get her one when Roland returns with a comfortable looking chair that one might mistake for a small throne Isra thanks him with a smile then sits down flinching as she hears Marik yell out "sister!"  then she faces the arena once more she felt Atem's hand on her shoulder and since she didn't think she was strong enough to lift her head to look at him she placed her hand on top of his then let it fall back onto her lap "what happened!?!"  she heard Atem ask in her heart "I made a promise I alone can't keep now my spirit is tied to Marik's so what the spirit does to him may also happen to me in some form or another.... did you not notice how my body and my spirit called out to two different people!?!.... what have I always told you Atem!?!"   she replies softly he looks at her tilting his head slightly in confusion then it comes to him "my soul is always with you!"  he says softly and she nods "what did you promise!?!"  he asks "what do you think I promised!?! and who do you think I promised it too!?!.... the only one brave enough to try whatever he could!.... relying on his own strength not just the strength of a Millennium item!.... for no matter how strong something may seem.... everything has a weakness and futures are never set in stone! neither are destiny's we only think they are!.... everything has the chance to change if we just let it.... it isn't something to fear.... but something to embrace!.... though I do find it interesting how she can hear the spirit.... but not her brother.... no offense met my love but those who depend solely on their Millennium items to show them everything never learn anything!.... and one way or another that shall be their downfall!.... she sees a victory.... I see a failure.... and a cowardly one at that!"....

"He's sick!?!.... how is he....!?!"  Isra whispers as she gets up from her seat and rushes up to the arena where Obelisk stands behind Seto Seto's eyes widen when he sees her rush to his side he grips her waist with his arm and holds her to him as she stumbles nearer to him "Isra!?!"  he says softly in surprise "I was beginning to fall asleep.... Ish's voice will do that to anybody!"  she teases with a smile and he chuckles "so this is what it's like!?!.... what a view!!"  she says softly looking around he smiles at her then replies "I thought you'd like it!.... always looking out the window.... no matter where we are.... as though you wished you were still outside.... now excuse me my darling while I finish her off"  she teasingly says "if you can get her to shut up for a change.... that would be a welcome surprise!"  he chuckles as she turns and leans up against his chest were he can feel her weakened body become just a little bit stronger "listen to it my beloved.... it will help you"  Isra says softly as she places her hand on Seto's chest and the Millennium Rod on her arm glows as does the one in Marik's hand "please trust me!"  she says as the visions of his Priest self flash before his eyes and she kisses his lips softly as she pulls out his Blue Eyes White Dragon from the cards in his hand then places it in his free one and he looks down at it "she hasn't let you down before.... she will not let you down now!"  she says softly as he looks at her placing his Blue Eyes in the palm of his hand and holding it with his thumb he softly slides his hand up her cheek and kisses her lips once more "I do trust you!"  he replies softly "more than anyone in the whole world!.... I love you Isra!"  he adds with a soft low voice once the Blue Eye attacked her head turned to Isra she placed her hand under her chin and put her nose to hers "you did well my friend.... go.... rest.... for the both of us!"  she says to the dragon with a small soft smile.... as the Blue Eye White Dragon disappears Isra turns and hugs Seto "thank you!"  she whispers softly and he smiles into her hair that begins to change as does one of her eyes her once pink hair is now pink with purple highlights and her right eye also became purple as well at first Seto's eyes widen in surprise but then he just smiles and they walk off the arena hand in hand....

A few minutes later Isra felt Seto's confused mind and rushed over to where he and Mokuba were trying to decipher Ra's cards text she rushed in "Seto!?!"  she says softly as the door opens he looks at her and his body calms once more he walks over...

A few minutes later Isra felt Seto's confused mind and rushed over to where he and Mokuba were trying to decipher Ra's cards text she rushed in "Seto!?!"  she says softly as the door opens he looks at her and his body calms once more he walks over to her and touches her now two toned/highlighted hair "I like this look"  he says with a soft smile as his hand slides down her hair then he noticed her eyes were the same way one purple and one pink "what are you doing here!?!"   he asks softly "I.... I felt....!"  she replies "hmm!"  he hums with a smile then he places his hand on the back of her head pulling her to him and kisses her forehead "check on your friends then go to bed.... I shall return to you shortly my darling"  he says as he lets her go she nods and leaves the room.... Yugi was laying in his bed he had just turned away from Atem when Isra enters his room she sits next to Atem's spirit and brushes Yugi's hair softly with her hand "I know I should have knocked but....!"  she says softly "no!.... I'm glad you're here"  Atem replies gently placing his hand over her's and his body becomes just a little bit more solid she turns to him and her eyes widen as his other hand combs through her hair she smiles and says "everyone seems fascinated by it!"  he chuckles then replies with a smile "it is very soft.... and quite beautiful!"  she looks down at their entwined hands and says softly "I have.... HAD a sister.... her hair was pure purple.... her eyes were each of a different tint of the same color one darker than the other.... I don't know her name.... I don't think she had one.... that's how I loved two people.... I was curious so one day I asked Seto.... Priest Seto how he saw me and he described everything but my hair and eyes exactly the same.... that's how I loved two men.... because there are still two of me!.... she's not a spirit.... I don't think.... though I have no other way to describe it that would make sense.... we are two people sharing the same body.... but different hearts, different minds and different souls.... and yet we share our memories.... that way we never got confused.... I allowed her and she allowed me to.... we just wanted one another to be happy.... I don't think either one of us was supposed to survive.... that is why they hated me.... I wasn't suppose to live!"  he moves his head down to look into her eyes and says "well I for one am glad you did"  she chuckles softly and teases "I don't think Seto is!.... I make him weak and it shows!.... I don't believe he would have done what he did if it was anyone else.... he's a "fend for yourself" type of guy.... I case you haven't noticed.... he's just as stubborn as you are!"   Atem laughs "I wonder.... what will happen to us when this is all over!?!.... me and her I mean.... we can't just....! can we!?!.... it wasn't right then.... and it isn't right now!.... I believe what we did then is called "cheating" now!"  she says softly then she looks up at him and says "I'm sorry.... you have enough burdens to worry about!"  he replies with a small smirk "what's one more!?"  she starts to stand up and Yugi stirs as though he was having a nightmare she smiles "that's not fair!.... you shouldn't do that!"  she playfully lectures then walks over to a chair, brings it over to Yugi's bedside and sits down then Yugi becomes calm once more and Atem smiles