Noah's Underwater Ark ⛴️🌊🚢🌊

Isra slept restlessly within the chair near Yugi's bed she felt that Marik.... the real Marik.... was in danger and that Bakura had been awakened.... she woke with a start and shook Yugi awake "I'm sorry!.... but I need Atem.... please Yugi!.... he has to come with me.... please!.... something's wrong and I need him to help me!"  she begs in a soft whisper and Yugi became Atem she takes his hand and pulls him up "no time to explain.... we have to go.... now!"  she says softly as he stares at her with wide eyed surprise and lets her lead him where ever she was taking him to.... "Isra!?!"  Atem finally asks as they wait for the elevator and they see Téa walk up to them "just come with us!"  Isra softly scoffs at Téa and Atem looks at her speechless Téa looks confused but does as she says as the elevator doors open and the three of them walk into it Isra uses her key to take them all the way up to the arena.... "explain Isra.... now!"  Atem orders Isra seemed unfazed by his demanding voice "Bakura and Marik now live in a sky of purple"  was all she told him and he looks at her in shock "oh no!!"  he whispers softly she looks down at her feet "they won't last much longer.... there is much that the spirit kept from him that he could use to his advantage"  she tell him softly as the doors open and he follows her when he hears her gasp softly and take a few steps backwards shutting down once more as she whispers softly in sorrow "no!!.... I am sorry Odion I have failed you!"  Atem slides his hand inside hers and promises softly "I promise you we will get them back!"  she slides her hand out of his and steps away from him and with sad steps he walks inside the Shadow Realm.... "you haven't failed him.... I'm the one who has failed all of you"  Marik says through Téa Isra looks through Téa at the piece of Marik that still exists "but I made a promise!.... and I haven't been able too....!"  she says softly "just being there for him when he had no one else.... as you always have been for everyone.... that has always been enough for him.... and the rest of us.... believe me!.... I believe that if you had been there when he took over....!"  Marik pauses then says "I might have been able to fight harder!"  she looks at him and says softly "no Marik.... you did what you did to protect Odion.... to save your brother from your fathers darkness!"  he smiles then replies "see!.... there you go again!.... if you'll excuse me.... I have to go wake my sister up"  a small smile slides up the corner of her lips and she nods using Téa's body he turns and walks away "where is Téa going!?!"  Isra hears Atem ask from behind her and she turns to face him and teases "she got cold with out you near.... apparently my warmth wasn't warm enough for her!"  Atem replies with a smirk "is that so!?!.... well I find your warmth to be plenty warm enough for me!"  he takes a step closer to her with a smile on his face and she backs away once more "Isra!?!"  he says with a soft confused tone at the soft look of fear in her eyes "you're different!.... I don't know what it is.... but.... you are not completely you!.... there's something.... someone else there as well.... I can't.... I don't know.... I'm sorry!"  she says softly as she rushes away from him and into the open elevator he stands there with a curious confused worried expression on his face then slowly enters the elevator all by himself....

 I'm sorry!"  she says softly as she rushes away from him and into the open elevator he stands there with a curious confused worried expression on his face then slowly enters the elevator all by himself