Him

Hey! Not much to say, but enjoy!

Dan's POV

You're fine! She just had a little thing with the ex boyfriend. You are a guy and therefore, her train of thought goes from romantic gestures to what he did. It wasn't you I promise.

So what is she doing now?

Crying and watching puppy videos

WHY?!

She thinks you hate her and she keeps reliving that past relationshi[

But i don't. It's quite the opposite actually. And I can fix that!

EXACTLY. and NO. Don't tell her I told you!

fine but can I come over or will she have some sort of panic attack.

Let me see...

Okay, we should be good.

By good i'm guessing you are afraid to ask her

indeed, but you should cheer her up. Just don't use the word hate and we are good

Thanks, i'll see you in 10

Yes sir! Is my Philly coming along?

No he's with PJ right now.

UGH BOO.

SORRY they are filming

That ho

Honestly. Tru

BYE DANIEL

BYE ELLA

I pulled on my coat and headed over to their shared flat. I couldn't get her out of my head. I had stressed her out because I had almost kissed her.

WHAT AM I SUPOSED TO DO NOW?

It was clearly for a kiss, so I can't pull it off like it's not. I don't want to ruin our friendship, but it also pains me to just let it go.

Ella let me in after a minute of waiting and pointed over to the couch where (y/n) was sobbing over her laptop screen.

"It's a turtle. She's crying over a fucking turtle. She's usually not one to cry a lot, she's really good at keeping to herself, but that also means she's building it up in her own little island of lonliness. When she gets like this, it's hard for her to stop." Ella whispered to me. I nodded and made my way, cautiously to the couch. I sat down and glanced at the small turtle wearing a tiny party hat. I looked up at (y/n), her eyes glossy and blurred, but glued to the computer screen. Her face was streaked red and tears kept falling.

"That's a really cute turtle." I murmured. (y/n)'s head turned to look directly at me and stayed there for a moment. I thought she was going to snap for a moment, but only these soft words came out of her mouth.

"It really is." 

They came out barely audible over the sniffles, light but shaky. She turned back to the computer screen and pressed play again, watching the turtle again. Her tears had stopped.

"(y/n)?" I asked. She paused and looked over at me. You could see she was trying to keep her composure, but behind the eyes she was wincing in pain.

"What's wrong?"

She stared for a moment and looked down at the laptop. She closed it and set it aside. She rearranged herself so that her legs were criss crossed and she was facing me.

"What's wrong?" She repeated and I nodded. Her chest rose and fell at a steady pace and she focused her gaze on the carpet.

"I-I dated a guy named Max. He was sweet, funny, kind, a great boyfriend in general. Then one night I-I came h-home and he was there. Drunk. Insane. With another woman. I remember telling myself, it's just a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. This isn't real. But it was. H-He looked over at me, sweaty from all his "fun" and I lost it. I screamed at him, pushed his off of her, sent her away and started angrily packing. I remember packing quickly, trying to drown out the sounds of his pleas for forgiveness. I finally said no after ignoring him and he turned angry. Screaming at me. Pushing me. And I remember, vividly, his hand coming towards my face and the next thing I knew I was trapped. I couldn't leave for 2 weeks from this small dorm room. He made up excuses for my friends that I was fine and my teachers I was sick and he kept me stranded. I couldn't feel anything. He hit me. Kicked me. Hated me. And yet he still came back, time and time again just to add to my misery." (y/n) gushed. 

I just listened a few tears pricking at my eyes at the thought of this beautiful, amazing woman being treated this way.

"I still have marks." She said, gingerly lifting up her shirt to reveal scars from deep cuts he had made. I felt my arm subconciously lift to touch one and she looked down at me hand. I retreated and looked up at her.

"I just felt so alone."

BYE! LOVE YOU GUYS!

SORRY IT'S SHORT

~Calymari