Tea Parties and Controversy

HAY. MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS BISHES.

Sorry that was a little to much. But MERRY CHRISTMAS. If you don't celebrate Christmas then enjoy you break!

I may have forgotten to post this yesterday cuz Christmas so oops.

Love you!

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I heard a knock at the door as I tried peeling Ella off of me for the 60th time.

"Come in! It's open!" I called. Dan and Phil came in and Ella looked up from her spot. Dan stifled a laugh. "Alright can you get off me now?" I asked. Ella practically launched herself off of me and onto Phil. The headed to her room and I sighed. "The things I do for my brother." I said. Dan laughed and sat down next to me.

"Yeah, him dating your best friend is probably a lot." Dan said. I nodded and he smiled sympathetically.  

"Yeah, but I have to realize he's happy and he'd do the same for me." I said.

"What? If you were like...dating me?" he asked. I shrugged. Somehow I was being really cool about this considering my current stance towards Dan.

"I guess. If you think of it that way. Phil would be okay because I'm okay with him and Ella." I said.

"But what if they weren't together?" Dan asked. I thought for a moment.

"I'd hope he'd be okay. He probably would considering he most likely ships the hell out of us." I said. Dan laughed.

"Yes, yes he does." Dan said.

"When Phil ships, I'm honestly scared for my safety." I said. Dan looked over at me, confused. "I remember in secondary school, Phil saw me hanging out with this boy named Thomas, he was a friend of Max's at the time..."  I trailed off. I hadn't thought about that name in a while. Images of his hands hitting me flashed through my mind and I scrunched up my face in disgust. 

"(y/n), he's gone now." Dan's voice broke the image and I came face to face with him. "Are you okay?" he asked, grasping my hands. I loved when he held my hands.

"Yes. Surprisingly, yes." I said. He nodded and let go of my hands, seating himself much closer than he had been before, like he was protecting me. "But Thomas was a nice kid and Phil liked him very much so he would actually force Thomas to have lunch with me like it was a date." I said, laughing. Dan placed a hand over his eyes. 

"Phil sees. Phil ships. There's no stopping him." Dan said, laying his head down on my lap.

"What are you Ella now?" I asked, messing up his hair.

"Yes. Now entertain me." he said, snuggling into my legs. I chuckled.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Can't we just lay here and look at Tumblr until dinner?" Dan asked. I nodded and pulled out my phone. We found lots of cool fan art and amazing creations along with many horrifying memes. I felt my stomach rumble and Dan looked up at me.

"Dinner?" I asked. He nodded and we got up. "We can get Nando's but that also means we have to go out and get it." I said.

"That's cool I'll go with you." Dan said.

"PHIL! ELLA!" I called. Phil came padding into the living room.

"What? Why are you yelling?" Phil asked.

"I was too lazy to go find you. Dan and I are going to get Nando's so we'll be gone. This is not en excuse to do it in my flat!" I called as Dan and I started to leave.

"Shut up!"

"Bye love you!" I said as I shut the door. We were in walking distance of a Nando's so we decided to actually partake in physical activity. 

"So tea parties?" Dan asked. I nodded and he chuckled again. "I'm going to have to discuss this at dinner." Dan said.

"Please do." I said, laughing as well. We came upon the Nando's and ordered the to go food. We were stood waiting for the food when a man came up to us.

"You waiting for food too?" he asked. I exchanged a glance with Dan and he shrugged.

"Yes. Have you been waiting long?" I asked, assuming this was why he was talking to us.

"Nah, only a few minutes." he said. I nodded and stepped closer to Dan. "My name's Travor by the way. What's yours beautiful?" he asked. I immediately felt awkward by the situation and cringed.

"I'm sorry, what did you just call my girlfriend?" Dan asked, grasping my hand. Was this the second time he's had to do this for me? Why does this keep happening?

"Woah buddy I was just being polite." Travor said, glancing at our hands.

"Yeah, polite doesn't involve hitting on my girlfriend so get the hell out of here." he said. I had never really seen Dan as a confident person in these sorts of situations, but he was definitely mad.

"Okay, okay, Chill." Travor said, disappearing into the crowd. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay? Isn't that the second time I've done that?" he asked. I nodded. "Does that happen a lot?" he asked.

"Ask any girl and she'll tell you countless stories about these types of things." I said. He nodded.

"That sucks." he said, as he grabbed our bag of food. We started walking home in silence.

"I'm sorry if he made it awkward." I said. Dan looked at me incredulously.

"Why are you even apologizing? He's the asshole." Dan said. I chuckled. We came upon the flat when I realized we were still holding hands. I ignored this, to the best of my ability, and we headed upstairs. Phil and Ella were waiting on the couch when we came in and Dan let go of my hand.

"Food!" I said.

"Yes and Travor says hello." Dan said. I shoved him, taking the food into the dining room.

"It's not a big deal Dan!" I called.

"Yes it is!" he called back. I started pulling everything out of the bags while Dan explained everything.

"Yeah? So?" Ella asked. 

"Thank you!" I called out to her as everyone came in to sit down.

"That's horrible though!" Phil said. Ella rolled her eyes and I went to stand next to her.

"Look, you don't have to accept it, but it would be easier if you did." I said. Ella nodded.

"Girls get hit on, on a daily basis." Ella said.

"But why?" Dan asked.

"I don't know...boobs?" I asked, and Dan's face turned red. "Not all guys are like this though. It's just some are sleazy and we have to accept that they wont change." I said.

"Exactly." Ella said.

"So the male race sucks?" Phil asked.

"Well, a portion of it, yes." I said. We all sat down and started to eat. "If I had known this would creat such a controversy I would've worn a thicker sweater." I joked. Dan's face went even redder and Phil rolled his eye. "Ok, tough crowd." I said, sitting back.

"So, Phil. Have any tea lately?" Dan asked. I choked on my drink and Dan grinned.

"What? What's so funny about that?" he asked.

"(y/n) was just telling me a wonderful story about your relation to tea as a child." Dan said. I started laughing uncontrollably.

"Ugh (y/n) you suck." Phil said and Dan started laughing as well. Ella joined in, finally piecing the puzzle together. I love these people.

I'm a little pissed rn cuz I had to rewrite the entirety of this story cuz my bullshit computer didn't save. I hate this.

Stay awesome!

~Calymari