Threat

I don't know what to write.

FFFFFFFF

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

This was now the 7th time a fan has approached me about Dan. Ever since the hand incident, I haven't been able to step outside without being bombarded. I let out a breath as she approached me, a rather vicious look on her face. Her eyes brows were drawn and arched in a way that made her seem angry. There was make up covering the rest of her face, clearly too much in my opinion.

"(y/n) right?" she sneered. "Are you dating Dan?" she asked.

"No, I've said this before I'm not." I said. She was a few inches shorter than me, but was intimidating none the less.

"Don't come anywhere near him or Phan." she threatened, inching closer to me. Her face was scrunched and her fists were curled, but I ignored the warning, making the mistake to provoke her anyway.

"We'll that's none of your business now is it." I sassed. She reeled back, connecting her fist with my cheek and I cried out. A nearby shop owner recognized me and shooed the girl away, taking me inside. I let out a hiss as I put a hand over my cheek.

"What was all that about?" Sky asked, offering me an ice pack. I refused, going to be heading home anyways.

"Crazy ass fan." I said, "Thanks for scaring them off Sky." I said.

"It's no problem, I'll see you around." she said. I quickly got up from the stool and headed out, still covering my cheek. I ducked out, a few people that had witnessed it still around. I hurried home, praying that I wouldn't run into anyone else. I made it back unscathed, regretting my decision to take a walk. I headed up the stairs, letting out a sigh as I removed my hand to grab my keys. I slowed to look in my purse and as I looked up I noticed there was a mirror in the hall. I glanced around before walking up and turning my cheek to look at it. There was a faint purple shade forming already on my face.

I let out a groan and slumped my shoulders. I made my way back to my flat, to find it empty and cold. I dropped my purse on a table near the door, along with my keys and slipped my phone in my pocket. I headed to the kitchen, pulling an ice pack from the freezer. I crushed it in my hands, loosening it and placed it against my face. I knew it wasn't going to help too much, but hopefully the bruise wouldn't be too big. I leaned against the counter in the slight dark, listening to the gentle patter of rain that had begun to fall on the last leg of my return. A few strands of hair fell, unable to be kept by my loose ponytail, to frame my face, resting against my hands.

I was bent over the counter, resting my head against the ice pack so my elbows propped me up. I looked down, the room silent as a few tears dripped down to rest on the table. When did my life become like this? I went from a college graduate visiting her brother to reliving Max 2 times and hopelessly in love with her brother's best friend. And all the time, I felt so...alone.

There was no one that would understand everything and there was nothing I could do about it. I just had to live. Live this new life I had gotten into. All by myself. The door opened and shut, items being dropped to the floor.

"(y/n)?" Ella called out, her voice still radiating from the door.

"Kitchen." I called back, my voice still hushed and caught in my throat. I cleared it to no avail. She came in, noticing me with my face down.

"What happened to you?" she asked. I looked over at her, holding the ice pack in my hand. She glanced from it to me, her eyes crinkled with confusion. She flipped on the light and I squinted for a second. She approached me, brushing her index finger over my bruising cheek. "And how did this happen?" she asked, peering at me. I felt so stupid, like she was my mother and that I was some kid who had accidentally gotten hurt because they weren't paying attention. Like it was my fault.

And in a way, I always tend to walk blindly into situations.

"Fan punched me." I said, my eyes darting down and looking at my feet through my lashes. I nervously wrung my hands as Ella let out a sigh. Not angry, but sad. I froze as she hugged me, but I quickly accepted it, hugging her back.

"I'm sorry these things keep happening to you." she said.

"I'm problematic. Can't help it." I said. I heard her chuckle lightly from beside me.

"Why did they punch you?" she asked, stepping back from me. I propped myself back on my elbows, resting the already warmed ice pack on my face again.

"The whole hand thing. Worried about Dan and Phan and all that." I said, defeated. This was just another sign to stay away from falling for Dan already more than I have. As if I hadn't had enough already. I shut my eyes.

"They're coming over soon." Ella said. I looked over at her, pressing the pack to my face tightly.

"Wait, he can't know. Neither of them." I said, shaking my head.

"Why?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Because, I already feel horrible, I really don't want them mad at fans." I said.

"But they'll listen to them if they tell the fans to stop." she suggested. I shook my head again.

"I really would rather not." I said. She let out a sigh.

"So are you going to cover it up with make up?" she asked. 

"Oh, yeah that's a smart idea." I said. I started off, but she caught my arm, looking back at me. 

"Are you good? Like with feelings? I mean like Max or dealing with fans or?" she trailed off, waiting for me to continue.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little shaken up about the punch." I said. She nodded and let me go. I watched myself in the mirror, pressing the make up on gently. I winced and let the beauty blender fall to my side. I watched myself in the mirror, tired and beaten, hating what I saw. I continued on, gritting my teeth through the pain, covering up the mistakes from today.

I just couldn't stand to look at them anymore.

I let out a breath and headed back to Ella, placing a gentle smile on my face. She was on the couch, reading but glanced up at me.

"It looks good. You can barely tell." she said.

"Thanks." I said, sitting down on the opposite side and relaxing into the cushions. As soon as I settled there was a knock at the door and Ella gestured that she would get it, placing her book aside. I shut my eyes momentarily before the couch dipped in weight next to me and chatter filled the silence. I opened my eyes to meet curious brown ones, peering over at me.

"Hey." he said with a smile. It was fake and I could tell something was up. Phil seemed slightly off as well. The whole room was off.

"You would not believe what happened on the way here!" Phil interrupted before I could solemnly greet Dan back.

"What?" I asked quietly, gaining his attention.

"Okay yeah you should definitely hear about this. Some fan stopped us in the street to take a picture." he started. I felt my heart burn and my stomach drop. Ella glanced over at me momentarily but looked back over at her boyfriend. "And she just bombarded us with questions, insulting you, threatening you. It was unbelievable." Phil scoffed.

"Yeah." I said. Dan glanced over at me, his eyes probing my very soul it scared me that much. 

"No one had stopped you or done anything have they?" Dan asked. I looked from Ella to Phil and finally back at Dan. On one hand I wanted to tell him these things, but I don't want nor need him blaming himself. I swallowed, conflicted on what to say. His eyes searched mine. I let out a breath.

"No."

O shit.

Stay awesome!

~Calymari