Secrets?

HEY.

SCHOOL SUCKS.

word of advice: never read 'breathing underwater' bc I have to read it for class and it's like a cringy fic that breaks all the rules in the writing community. I'm not saying I'm like a genius writer, but oh my lord it's the worst thing I've read in a while. 

I mean I'm a little biased cuz it's in the point of view of an idiot 16 year old boy who mentions boobs within the first 15 pages, but the writing quality is so poor and it makes me sad to read it.

But anyways.

I posted some more Painted Smile yesterday so that's good and you should check it out. I'm pretty proud of it.

Also I'd like to mention that I love all of you with all of my heart. You guys are so amazing and I don't ever get hate comments from you guys which I really appreciate!! I'd never thought I'd get very far on Wattpad and it's all thanks to you guys!

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

It's been a few days since Dan's talked to me. I was worried that I did something wrong leaving him for yoga or that he was mad. Or maybe that he thought I was mad. Of course there was a huge possibility of him just being busy, as Phil mentioned him constantly being on his computer. 

"Hey babe." Ella walked into the lounge where I was sat, thinking and sipping tea. It was nice in here, and I suddenly wished I had a balcony so I could feel the breeze better than what just the window could offer. Not to mention it had warmed up significantly and the sun was bright against my face. I was stretched out like a cat in the rays of light filtered in through the glass.

"Hey babe." I said, relishing in the warm light. My eyes were heavy with morning drowsiness, but my thoughts had kept me in consciousness. 

"Someone's tired." Ella said, sitting next to me in the sun. "I can see why." I let in a loud breath and arched my back.

"Mmmm yeah." I smiled at her. She glanced out the window where I was staring before, watching the clouds drift by lazily. 

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, and I realized she had noticed my focused and wide eyes, something I tended to do when I was lost in my own head.

"Just what Dan's up to. I haven't heard from him in a while." I admitted and she nodded in agreement. "You?"

"Phil. He left last night to work on something and I still miss him." she explained and I stretched again.

"Why don't you two go on like an actual date? Like the whole day. You stay here all day all the time." I said, expressing my slight annoyance and concern for their lazy relationship.

"That's--" she paused to glance down at me, and I grinned at her. "That's actually an amazing idea. We could do that soon."

"Well, I do have pretty great ideas." I said.

"Thanks (y/n)." she said, her eyes rolling. She pet my hair and kissed my forehead.

"No problem love you!" I called as she stood from the soft indent in the couch.

"Love you too." she called back and I smiled, proud of myself for such a helpful idea. I watched her leave to propose the thought to Phil, who I know would agree. The front door shut and I rolled so that the sun hit my face and I shut my eyes. It was peaceful until a loud ring from my phone broke the serenity. I groaned and contemplated ignoring it, but I loudly pushed myself up on my elbows and grabbed my phone. 

The message was from Dan which seemed to end my train of thought and I slid it open.

I'm coming over.