Spa Day

Hey!! We're at 42.4k reads?! #2 in the #danhowell tag?! YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING HOLY CRAP!!! I love you so much and ik it's cheesy but this wouldn't be possible without all u bootiful beans so I thank you with all of my being!!

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up the next morning with a warm arm draped around my waist, a face snuggled in my neck. Dan's breath pressed against my skin, tickling me.

"Dan?" He shifted, hugging me closer. "Dan?" He let out a breath.

"Good morning baby," he murmured and I felt a soft kiss press against the nape of my neck. My chest burned all the way to my finger tips and I could feel where each individual spot of Dan was touching me.

"Baby?" He opened his eyes and almost instantly spasmed out of his position and onto the floor on the opposite side of the bed. I crawled over, peeking over the edge. "You okay?" He let out a huff and opened his eyes to look at my face hanging over the edge of the mattress.

"Sorry," he said, his face warm with embarrassment.

"That's okay," I replied, playing it off as not such a big deal. I didn't want to freak him out. "Did you hit your head?" I asked, reaching an arm out to his curls. He shifted away and shook his head no.

"No, no I'm fi--" he sat up quickly, cracking our foreheads together. My hand flew up to my head and so did his. "Oh my God are you okay?" I let out a laugh and nodded.

"Yes I am bulldozer," I giggled and he smiled.

"Sorry."

"Come on, get up off the floor doofus." He pulled himself up and collapsed on the bed next to me.

"Hey, I heard there was a spa here," he mentioned and I perked up.

"Oh really, we should you know, take a stroll by there," I said and he smirked at me.

"Yes, we can go that's why I mentioned it," he said and I grinned.

"Well then what are we waiting for let's go!" I said, yanking him off the duvet and knocking rapidly on the conjoining door. "If either of you don't have clothes on I'm giving you 30 seconds to cover yourself!" I waited for a moment before entering. Ella was sat up in the bed with her eyebrow raised.

"No clothes?"

"What? I didn't say anything about being severely grossed out," I defended and Phil sat up in bed.

"Why are you here?"

"Nice to see you too bro," I said. "We're going to the spa so get yourselves ready."

"And who decided this?" Phil asked.

"Me now get up sassy pants," I said and he rolled his eyes at me as I shut the door. I threw clothes at Dan and shoved him to the bathroom. "Go." I shut the door on him before he could respond and I put on random set of clothes. Dan exited moments later and I knocked rapidly at the door. It swung open to reveal an annoyed Phil.

"We're ready would you chill?"

"No, that's not who I am."

"God I hate being related to you." I gasped and placed a hand to my chest.

"How dare you," I said, stepping back so that I was pressed against Phil. "That's it, I will not be speaking to you for 3-4 business days."

"Oh wow what a shame." He said. I just looked away, my expression snooty.

"Alright let's go!" Ella called, pushing Phil through the door and we left. Dan lead us to the spa since he knew where it was and I walked beside Ella.