Is That a Jellyfish?

Dude.

All of these chapters have at least 200 reads and I'm screaming thanks so much!!

So I've listened to one BTS song and I think it's pretty good. Any other suggestions (from them or others) as to what to listen to? I'm trying to expand my music taste.

Enjoy~

Dan's POV

I watched (y/n) carry Ella down the beach, stumbling and laughing while kicking up sand with each step.

"I don't know if I should be concerned for (y/n) or Ella," Phil said, chuckling.

"I'd say both," I replied, watching them tumble into the sand laughing. (Y/n) got up quickly and just dragged Ella along this time, disappearing onto the ship.

"So, I heard interesting things last night," Phil said, raising an eyebrow. "What were you doing?"

"Nothing really," I covered up and he frowned.

"I highly doubt that, I saw you two were extremely drunk." I glanced down at my feet, letting the sand slip in between my toes. "If something happened I'm okay with it, I won't punch you that hard." I looked over at him with wide eyes and he laughed. "I'm kidding dude."

"We uh, almost..." I trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"I get it," he said. "I just advise that you not do that again. As much as you care about her, you can still hurt her and THEN I'll kill you."

"Yeah," I said, laughing slightly. "I half expect you to go all 'older brother' on me."

"She's a smart girl, most of the time, and mistakes happen. Plus I trust you so if anything did happen I know you'd fix it." I smiled and laid back on the towel beside him. It was quiet except for the ocean and other people scattered along the beach. The music was much softer now, but still playing and it was peaceful.

"Thanks," I said and I could see him smile in my peripheral vision.

"When you two are done making out, we got food!" Ella called from a few feet away.

"We were not making out," I said as she placed the food on a relatively flat towel. (Y/n) was balancing plates behind her and Ella took a few to lighten the load, placing them down. Ella sat down in Phil's lap and took a piece of fruit she had retrieved as (y/n) put the rest down. She plopped down on the empty towel near me and let out a breath.

"Oh shoot, I forgot napkins, (y/n) do you want to go back and ask for some?" Ella asked and she glared at her.

"You shut your mouth," (y/n) said, hopping up.

"What?" Ella asked innocently and she just scoffed and started down the beach again.

"What was all that about?" Phil asked.

"The bar we got the food from had a flirty waiter," Ella said. "I of course have you and that was clarified, but he was clearly okay with just talking to (y/n)."

"Hmm," Phil hummed as Ella took another piece of fruit.

"So?" She glanced over at me with a small smile.

"She rejected him don't you worry, I just like torturing her. You can probably see her it's near the edge of the ship." I glanced up and I could see the bright pink figure walking along to stop at a stand. She asked a question and I could see the waiter lean over the bar with his elbow. She backed away and said something again. He handed her napkins to which she tugged away roughly and Ella laughed. She turned and looked out towards us. She clearly shook her head and headed down the bridge. She began to run over to us, holding the napkins. "Bay watch style!"

"Jesus," (y/n) said tossing the napkins at Ella.

"This isn't enough!" Ella squealed and (y/n) shot her a glare.

"That sounds like a personal issue," she retorted, taking a sandwich from one of the plates.

"So how's your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend shut the hell up," she said, her face going red. I felt my jealousy start to kick in. I thought Ella was on my side. "It was funny when he smacked his arm trying to get me napkins."

"See he's funny."

"No he's an idiot. Drop it hoe." I felt the jealousy subside as she clearly wasn't interested and Ella glanced over at me and stopped talking, a large smirk on her face. So maybe she was on my side. I glanced out at the ocean, noticing something wash up on shore.

"Is that a jelly fish?" I asked, looking at the blob resting on the wet sand. I pointed over at it.

"Call it a day?" (Y/n) suggested. "No way in hell am I getting stung."

"Yeah, I'm good," Ella said, finishing off her food. Once we were all done, we cleaned up our area and headed onto the ship.

"Wait what are we doing?" I asked as we headed back to the rooms.

"Well shower the ocean out of our hair first, but I don't know," (y/n) explained and I nodded. We entered the cold room and I laid a towel across a chair, sitting down.

"You can go first," I said and she nodded a thanks, disappearing. She came out relatively quickly in a towel, my face warm. I brushed past her and into the bathroom. I showered and dressed and when I walked out she was lying on the bed, curled into a ball. Her face was peaceful and her hair left wet resting beside her head. I sat down in the empty side of the bed, yawning myself even though it was only the afternoon. The conjoining door opened and Phil came in, noticing (y/n) was napping.

"Hey, I was thinking that later we could just hang out all four of us somewhere on the deck." I nodded and he smiled, exiting again. I pulled a dark, wet strand of hair off (y/n)'s cheek and sat back to nap myself.

Stay awesome!

~Calymari