Hair

MY HAND.

IT HURTS.

So I apologize for any typos. I'm having a difficult day. I don't know what I did, but my right 4th finger suddenly was in excruciating pain all through 7th period of school. I literally couldn't write my finger was twitching so hard. It's better now, but it still hurts and I don't know why.

Damn it.

Not to mention, my neck has been hurting for a few days now and I cannot stand it.

So yeah, I'm a little pissy today so don't be surprised if my writing is depressing.

ALSO. THIS REUPLOAD THING IS BECAUSE I LITERALLY PUT HAZEL INSTEAD OF ELLA HERE AND LAST CHAPTER AND PROBABLY MORE. I'M SORRY.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I still stayed away from Dan, sitting in the single chair, which almost no one sat in. I can see why as I felt so isolated. Alone. I focused in on the movie playing and Dan got up to get some snacks. He got back surprisingly quick, probably because he didn't want to miss any of the movie. He placed the snacks on the table and backed up, sitting directly on me.

"OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I asked, the breath strangled out of me.

"What? I just wanted you to have company." Dan said.

"You're too heavy! Get off!!" I yelped, trying to shove him off.

"Fine, just as long as you sit on the couch with us." I felt my face go red from lack of air. My hair fell, blocking my vision.

"I'm fine here, please get off you're crushing me!" I said. I was doing it again. I was trapped under Dan, and no matter the playfulness of the situation, it still reminded me of him.

"(y/n), come on just--"

"GET OFF!" I panicked, he quickly leapt off me and I caught my breath. "What about you're crushing me do you not understand?!" I snapped, my breath heavy. Phil and Ella looked at us awkwardly as the scene unfolded.

"I'm sorry." Dan muttered, seating himself on the couch now. I felt guilt rush over me and I slumped back in my chair, defeated. I felt tears tickle at my eyes and nose, but I pushed them away. The movie ended and Dan disappeared into his room, avoiding me. I sighed and stood up. Phil gave me a glance, silently asking me what I was doing. I ignored it and headed down the hall. Dan was a pretty sensitive guy, though he might not show it. I placed my left hand on his doorknob and knocked with my right. I held my body close to the door, listening and leaning in on my toes to enter. There was no answer, but I opened the door anyway and Dan was sat on the edge of his bed.

"Dan?" I asked, catching his attention. He gave me an apologetic look. "I'm sorry I snapped. I just really don't think I made the right decision going to see her this morning." I said, sighing. "I just have a lot on my plate and I...I took it out on you." I said. He looked up at me, his face rather blank.

"I'm sorry for sitting on you." Dan said. I smiled, resisting the urge to chuckle.

"That's fine." I said, sitting down next to him. I watched my legs circle back and forth, my arms propping me up. I was bent over slightly, like I was resting my feet in the water at the edge of a pool. I didn't want to fall in. My hair fell around my face as I watched the continuous motion of my feet.

"What did she say?" Dan asked. I let out a calm breath.

"She said I had a tendency to confuse your actions with Max's past one. She thinks I should stay away from you." I confessed, allowing my hair to act as shield around my face. His hand pushed the hair away, tucking it safely and neatly behind my ear.