Observer (II)

10 May 2156, The day I will never forget:

The sun was out and bright, with a light breeze spun around the cloud bodies, almost as if it were dancing with them. The day was beautiful and fresh, almost like the spring blossoming of a new bed of flowers. The Altad base put together a celebration to hail our upper command in response to new legislation being introduced in The City, allowing more Gender-mixing friendly laws to exist throughout both Suracyon and Nortevi. Males were about to be given voting rights that very day, a move that was not only unprecedented but also, would end all unpopular living settlements outside The City, including our base. The mood was upbeat as sundown approached where pride and excitement filled the air. We danced ourselves to the rhythmic beats playing from within the base, enjoying our time inside when black clothed Mercy barged right in, ruining the mood of the celebration. Silence had befallen immediately when she began to speak. She ordered everyone to immediately listen to the Newscast on the HoloScreen. Everyone else, like I, paid close attention to the updates on the Gender movement occurring within The City, unaware of what was to come. A dark skinned woman and a tan skinned man appeared on projected screen and announced the updates every other minute.

Update (Female voice): Riots are emerging from Western Nortevi and Southern Suracyon, leading officials to issue a Citywide curfew beginning at 9 p.m.

In the next Minute, another update began.

(Male voice): The collective separatist group known as GAOA has been revealed to us as the masterminds behind the riots that has currently left one-hundred citizens dead. We have now learned, through the enforcement press secretary, that a violent campaign has begun under Martial Law to retake The City through the use of any force necessary. A Citywide assault will be enacted on all citizens inside the zones, regardless of gender if they are to set foot on the problematic areas within The City.

The following groups associated with the GAOA separatists must be avoided and will be targeted by enforcement immediately. The GAOA allied danger groups are: the Altad Militants, the I.I. Luminate-Construct Party, the Triangle Citywide Corps, the Efala Student Union, Neighbors for Equality Intra-municipal union, Equal Citizens for a Better Future, the minority people known as Asuah, and anyone else who shows even remote support for anti government actions are all to be considered dangerous groups and subjected to the use of lethal or deadly force. If you know any information about these rogue groups please dial three on the AmbiConnect Booths located near the major stops and stay within the enforcement patrolled zones to avoid any conflict.

The projection shuts off for now and I remember how stunned all our faces were. "Holy Shit! What are we going to do?!" exclaimed Mercy. "They were not supposed to launch SHIT on the Bots at all, are they stupid?!" yelled another captain. "Those bozos at L.C.P. (Luminate-Construct) must have done it. As if they would ever agree to peaceful legislation. All they want is stupid change but they are so blind, they would miss it even if it stared them in the face. Thanks to their stupid 'assanged' assault, they have just doomed us all. I'm done. I'm done!" said another in pure frustration. Some of us started whispering to each other with worry in our eyes and slowly began to panic as a result. The projection turns on again and we all stay still as we watch what other chaos has unfolded within the last few minutes.

Update (Female Voice): Now from Chopper Fifty-one and Police Operator Walkins: Fire has erupted amid snipers and heavy grenade use across all regions of Nortevi and Suracyon. All peaceful and loyal residents at this time are advised to calmly evacuate to the single designated safe zone at the center of both zones or wait for an escort from the Policing Units clearing every street. Please have your palms ready for scanning and transportation.