Know Thyself (II)

Looking inside the dome, I, like the others in my group, stand completely still in awe, with a loss for words made upon the observation of the sheer size of the entire structure that is the dome. The dome, from where I stand, extends far and wide, surrounding us under what appears to be glass, with a large gaping hole hovering at the center of it all. I immediately look around after taking a moment to observe the dome's interior, spotting the stunned faces of the four behind me. From around my standing, I notice that the grass fields we walked on have not changed a bit from the outside and inside the dome. However, from behind me, I notice a stark contrast between the building we had passed through and the dome's interior. The large and grey curvy building that seemed to once stand high into the sky just before the height of the dome now seems to have blended in with the dome's walled view of the outside, no longer appearing as visible as it once was from before our entry into the dome. I turn away from the view behind the males and focus my attention to following Davis who heads toward the center of the dome. Appearing as if we had all just entered another room within the dome, the entire scenery held inside the dome reveals itself to us after a few steps. The grass fields we stand on continue to reach on to the patch of buildings standing a bit farther ahead. The large hole that is at the center of the dome is not a hole as once thought. In actuality, the hole is a bit smaller, with a large pole shaped building attached to the hole, looking as if the pole were the structure holding the dome in place from collapse. 

"Take it all in everymale," Davis announces to us.

"Take it all in before we get to the auditorium," Davis continues on, before stepping giddily on the orangish paved dirt path that begins not far from where we are. We all soon follow suit, getting behind Davis as he guides us on one of the leftmost pathways, making our way past a few green oak trees along the way.

Within a short matter of time, I find myself arriving behind Davis at one of the frontmost buildings from the entire chunk of cube shaped buildings grouped together at the center of the dome. Quickly as we had arrived, I begin to doubt my initial guess toward the immensity of the dome as I notice the time difference of our journey to the center of the dome does not correlate at all with what I took in when I first entered the dome. We could not have moved that fast toward a building at the center of the dome, or have we?

Immediately standing in front of the large about six story building, I cannot help but take in the view the outer walls of the building present to me. The large mosaic blue and orange pattern imprinted on its surface give off a sort of luminescence, a type of luminiscence unbeknown to the common male. The glow the building gives off is enough to entice one to mate with it. I however, turn back after glancing at the building in front of me, looking away from the building's intricate and unique patterned mosaic in order to avoid being overwhelmed by it all. I look at instead, the dirt pathway my group was on, the same dirt pathway that led us to this one of a kind building, where eventually, I and myself alone, will be led, led to the truth.

"Well this is it!" yells Davis.

Looking at the building once more, I watch the walls open up to reveal a door shape hidden inside. The door shape is in fact, a hole, a hole to lead us all inside, inside the auditorium. As everymale in our group follows Davis inside, I look around once more. There, right then and there, to my right, I spot it, a yellow tall building that is of a triangle shape. The triangle building in particular begins morphing, morphing into a clear shape right before my very eyes. Soon as it had morphed to glass, the building disappears within a second, ending all question to what I just saw was odd, very odd.

During Training, I recall the importance of avoiding a miscalculation but what I just saw, was no error of mind. That yellow triangle building disappeared within a second's notice. That disappearance was no mere miscalculation.