Ikimono Sont Nous (IV)

Searching through several glass rooms on the right side of the interior center building, I come across a blue path that leads me to a glass room with a wooden yellow colored door attached, staircase-less as the room itself is within short non-elevated walking distance. But before I even set foot near the room I am currently facing, I had been combing through the other rooms on the right side of the interior, noting the odd names that attached themselves to each glass room. One room on the right side of the building, stated itself as the "Virtual Reality Room," with another room beside it labeled the "Equipment-Exercise Room." There is even one named the "Ai'nala Praying Room!" To add to the rooms I have observed so far, let us not forget the current room I am facing, the one labeled "Dining Room." Although, from observing the blank space one notices when looking in through the glass, the glass room appears to not even remotely resemble a place one would want to "dine" in. Furthermore, the total number of rooms held inside the interior of the center building is by far too large to tally in my mind, equally so is the comprehension of the somewhat ridiculous names accompanied with said rooms. Recalling to my exploration, I had encountered a "Bubble Room" and a so called vacant "Plant Room" prior to arriving at the glass room, and that is just a few out of the numerous I could go on to mention.

From observing all the rooms the right side of the interior has to offer, I debate back and forth on whether or not this entire building is a challenge I am supposed to figure out, a clear testament to my confusion about the entirety of the building's purpose. After having watched the front-most glass wall of the "Dining Room" for more than a few minutes, I decide to enter inside, amidst the emerging chaos caused by the absence of the two group leads.

Now inside the "Dining Room," I observe my surroundings very closely. With my eyes gazing around the interior of the room, I notice several large rectangular wooden colored tables with complementing rectangular wooden benches at their respective lengthier sides, standing parallel to the numerous wooden carts containing the various fresh produce, all whom are placed at the far right of the room. Shifting my attention down toward the floor, I look below to note the grey cement color that marks every inch of the room, with its colored surfaced matching the ceiling right above me, hovering high off the ground, at about five meters in height, minus the attached bright yellow lighting squares that dot the ceiling.

Looking back up to the room at eye level, I stare ahead at one of the walls surrounding the objects contained inside the Dining Room, noticing the glass material each wall is made of, equally shown as from the outside. However, the walls inside the Dining Room are not as see-through like the glass walls outside the room, even though the glass walls outside portray a different image. Shifting my attention to the food held wooden carts at the right side of the room, I look closely to one cart standing a few yards before me, parallel perfectly against the tables and to me, with a wide and long silver colored rectangular prism standing right behind it, most likely as a storage for food. Ready to head toward the cart, I walk frontwards in a calm manner, noticing what appears to be several red, green, yellow, orange, and blue groupings of some sort tucked neatly inside the large wooden box of the cart. 

Currently a few inches away from the cart and unable to tell what is held inside it, I allow my nose to guide me, with the smell of one of the red groupings of food appealing to my nostrils, so much so, that I do not hesitate in picking up a red object from the distinct grouping of red, putting it near my face and smelling it ever so closely. As I smell the red object, a female, specifically the attractive one who had caught my attention with her whimsical smile earlier, approaches me from behind, grabbing two red objects from a red grouping I had just reached into, holding both objects closely to her chest before asking me a question.

By the time I hear her voice however, my ears and my inner self begin to feel numb as they are serenaded by this female's highly attractive voice, helping no less than to intensify the weird feeling from within.