Ikimono Sont Nous (III)

As we all approach the center building, our group finds ourselves crossing paths with yet another group which ironically enough, is the same group we are expected to meet inside the center building. The other group, an all female group, is led by a male lead, one of the males I saw arriving in the flying boxes yesterday. The male lead slowly walks over to Ashley, with all his female group members following closely behind, all dressed in red no less. Quickly glancing at the members of the opposite group, I come across a very beautiful female who catches my attention, third in line from the single male lead. The female's upper appearance consists of bleached white hair with white eyebrows to match and very plump pink colored lips at her lower face. Her curved bodily appearance contains a light tan to her skin that highly complements her, making her the more irresistible to observe. As I look away from the female in recognition of what I am doing, I catch her looking at me rather excitedly, with a smile forming on her lips as mine do. I look back at her upon noticing this, smiling back in response, noticing an odd feeling begin to develop inside my body.

"So do any of you know what the difference is between the ground and the floor?!" jokingly asks Ashley, immediately interrupting my train of thought.

"What?" I hear several say from behind me, sounding tired from the constant flat jokes Ashley makes.

"Nothing! We all walk on it!" she answers.

"Haha you're so funny Ashley," Ashburn dryly answers. Following up on his comment, Ashburn continues, mocking her almost while the rest listen in slight pleasure.

"That was so funny, I almost died of laughter right now which is why I can't even force myself to laugh!" he sarcastically exclaims.

"Stop with your lies already! You are so mean Ashburn!" Ashley calmly barks, catching on to his tone with the showing of a slightly bothered smile on her face.

With everyone frozen in place near the entrance to the center building, both Ashley and the male lead begin to walk, heading inside the open metallic entrance of the also metallic grey center building. As they both walk inside the entrance, everyone from both groups continue walking, following closely behind the two leads.

Entering inside the tall and wide center building, a flashback of David and I resurfaces in my thoughts.

The day is bright, breezy, and sunny, with David and I sitting on a low, green grass colored, leaf scattered hill overlooking a semi-small body of water right at the foot of the hill.

"What is love-making like?" I curiously ask him. 

"Wha- Are you serious?" he asks, looking to my eyes for a sort of falseness, seeming almost shocked by my question. 

"What?" I calmly ask. 

"Aww, you're so cute, I forgot you were a virgin," he adds politely. 

"Aren't we all?" I state, with a hint of fear in my tone, fearing a differing answer to my rhetorical question, before throwing a pebble on the small pond in front of us. 

As I watch it skip twice, he answers, with one of my worst fears at the time confirmed. 

"I'm not," he says with a hint of anxiety in his voice, causing thoughts of insecurity and shock to vibrate throughout my mind. Given that I was inexperienced and highly conservative in terms of socializing, I had to be in disbelief.

"You aren't?!" I ask. 

"Are you mad?" he asks me.  

"No I'm not mad. Who ever said I was mad?" I nervously answer back. 

"Well..." he says. 

"Well what?" 

"I could just hug you, you know."