Unas Palomas en Vuelo (II)

Both her left and right irises are marked by a touch of light hazel hue, differing in color as compared to that of her usual gray or auburn shade, with her unique iris shading notably absent in both eyes. Her bright pink lips decorate her smile as they portray nothing short of optimism, while her voice echoes with strength, alongside pure stamina and determination intertwined at every word uttered. Looking at her posture, I realize that she poses in such a certain way that one might consider her superhuman-like, with nothing but strength and appeal to strong character given off by her presence. And if I might add, the charm she gives off is so alluring in fact, that she can force nearly anyone to submit themselves to her in hope that she will consider them worthy of her time. I feel euphoric and mesmerized every time I think of her. I smile with enthusiasm every time I am given the opportunity to bask under her intimidating presence. And yet, as much as I am realizing how much I have come to desire her and her kisses, I cannot help but wonder and doubt if she feels the same way about me.

Observing her smiling back at me, I notice that she seems to be aroused by the enthusiasm I give off as I passionately describe to her a wonderful, peaceful future in regards to living in Paradias, but is it enough of a sign to signal to me that she desires me as much as I do her? Every time we finish a discussion, she has to run off, leaving me to myself as such, as the strong woman that she is. Yet, I cannot help but be captivated by her even after her absence. However, as much as I would like to think of her in my dreams, reality always has a way of playing catch up.

My mind wakes, with my eyes opening wide immediately after, immediately looking around the present view as I notice to my surprise the unusually large amount of red arid earth present all before me. Careful as to not inhale or ingest any of the alien red arid sand, I keep my lips closed shut as I lift my head slowly up off the ground before following suit with my entire body. As I rise to sit and then stand atop the red earth, I turn my head around in a horizontal clockwise motion, peering around both sides of the area from which I woke from. Nothing much stands out of the ordinary, until I begin looking up that is. Surrounding the red sandy earth from around me, is a faraway, tall and wide, curved stone fence that appears to reach a height of at least a quarter of a kilometer. From the edge walling of the equally red earth stone, does there seem to be several attached stepped stone slabs before me, encapsulating the area from above by the multitudes, beginning from the edge of the area high above me below to the wall's lower edge, appearing to behave as attached teeth but likely acting as ringed rows of seats. Below the front most row of stone that is attached to the wall, lies a three meter high inner stone brick fence that seems to circle the smaller yet vast, area of arid red earth surrounding my position. Taking in the entire size and area of the huge arena, I find myself caught off guard by an unusual odor. The particular odor that I smell, a smell like no other captivating my nostrils whole, highly pungent in smell, distracts me as it resembles a type of burning smell to the likes I have never known before, causing me to frantically search around for the odor's origin within the confounds of the enclosed area. Within seconds of searching around the base of the arena, do I spot the source of the odor.

The gray colored human skeleton appears a few meters before me, wearing nothing but white cloth, hanging rope tied to a large four point wooden cross, burning slowly to a crisp by the blue flame that has engulfed it in. Upon a light glance given to the source of the odd smell, am I redirected to another distraction: the surprise presence of another.

Appearing almost instantly from thin air, lying two meters away from me and several more away from the burning skeleton, do I spot a dark skinned male slowly waking from his rested position off the red arena ground, appearing highly dazed, yet slightly cautious and anxious. As I observe the rested male, I immediately notice two important details regarding the male's appearance. For one, the male is dressed in all white, like the gray skeleton and like I, with even the paint of his foot soles appearing in the same color as mine, how odd. Secondly, the male's head contains tightly interwoven knots of hair that begin from the scalp and carry on down to his shoulders, measuring at least a foot in length. Never have I ever seen such an interesting male hairstyle as the one worn by the male in white.