They Follow Only Apollo (I)

The wind rushes violently through the white pine trees, moving rapidly alongside the icy breaths exhaled by the wintry atmosphere. I find myself outside, surrounded by nothing but snow and forestry. Angered by the thought of my own presence being encircled by a cold, intimidating, dark purple forest, I yell loudly against my surroundings, with my voice reaching far into the purple sky, reaching the bitter tide of frost arriving before me, repelling its push on the earth below it. After shouting repeatedly at the sky, I catch the attention of the eclipsed purple sun, who seeming angered by my disruption, emits a poisonous looking green-black vapor. Following the release of energy given off by the eclipsed sun, I hear several mysterious loud voices speaking in order. 

"Hilfe! Lüften!"

"No ayudamos a los huéspedes!"

"Vyishe, va, Kahaanee, de douleur."

"Blépō, Al'iishara."

"STOP!!!!!!" I scream, having had enough of the echoing voices coming at me from above. 

Soon enough, just as my throat begins to burn from the power used to scream loudly, the voices stop, leaving me in a valley of snow, all silent and alone. 

As the silence and loneliness begin to grow exponentially every passing second, I find myself slowly freezing to death, naked and fatigued, in the expanse of the snow covered pine forest.

Boom!  A sudden noise can be heard from the far front of me.

A huge ball of light quickly appears just beyond the horizon, tearing deep into the rich white snow from all around, enveloping all matter of land into its ball of light, with only a few yards left before enveloping me into the light. Just as suddenly as the ball of light appeared, a tall and wide, tube of light emerges, with its tube of light extending deep into the sky. As I watch the tube of light cement into matter, it expands, overtaking my sight with its yellow luminescence.  

"Wake Nerkan, Wake."