Chapter 1 ❤️

Red Pov

I walked in MY trap bout mad as fuck. Some buster ass nigga tried to sell on my fucking block. MY block. Everybody know I run shit in Raleigh and I'm not the one to fuck with. I may be a female and I may be small but trust and believe I'm all the way like that.

Anyways I walked straight to my office and sparked a fat ass Back wood. I was just boolin till my young nigga spazz walked in. I fucks with lil dude tough. He may be young but he bout his paper so I respect bruh.

"Wassup red" he said sitting in the chair in front of my desk with a tired look on his face.

"Poppin" I greeted Back passing the blunt to him

He look like he need it more than I do.

"I was wondering if I could put in some extra work or something because a nigga Need some cash" he sighed heavily

I looked over his attire. He had on a white tshirt, some trues, and some all white g fazos you can tell he had for a minute. They won't busted up but they wasn't brand new either. I guess he got nervous by my silence because he fidgeted in his seat as he passed my blunt back.

I hit the blunt as I dug in my drawer and pulled out a stack of money with a rubber band around it. I handle my money differently than most people. This bout $3,000.

I tossed it in his lap and he looked at me funny.

"Take it lil bruh" I chuckled

"But I didn't work for it" he pointed out

"I know. But you earned it" I stated

Spazz a loyal ass nigga. He the type to shoot first ask questions later. And I can tell lil bruh going through some shit. If I'm eating my niggas gone eat to ya dig? That's just the type of person I am.

"Real talk thanks red. Man damn owe you yo" he smiled big

"Nah you good homie. You know I look out for mine"

He nodded and walked out my office. I put the blunt out and decided to hit the block for a little. Ain't shit else to do. I took a quarter pound of weed out my closet and stuffed it in my red MCM bookbag along with some white girl and some xanax. I threw the bag over my shoulder and locked my door on my way out.

I walked passed all my dope boys cooking dope and naked bitches bagging it. I aint reply when people spoke to me I just kept it hot and walked to my car. As I was making my way to the block I seen a boy walking down the highway. That walk looked mad familiar.

Spazz.

I pulled over and rolled the window down.

"Get in" I ordered and he did

"Wassup?" He asked like he didn't know why the fuck I stopped

"Where you going nigga?" I chuckled

"Back to the block" he shrugged

"You was about to walk like 15 fucking miles? You Buggin G" I said swerving back into traffic pushing 90 the whole way there

I parked at the corner store and we both got out.

"Thanks red" he said once again

"No problem lil bro" I smiled before walking into the store

I'm bout hungry as a bitch. I walked in and walked straight to the juice aisle first to get me a Arizona. I'm High and them shits be good as hell. I wasnt paying attention to where I was going and bumped into somebody.