Chapter 21❤️

(Peso in the picture)

Cash Pov

It's the next day and I'm laying in this fucking hospital bed miserable as shit. The shit the doctor told me yesterday about my baby got me all fucked up in the head. That's my baby man what the fuck Ima do with out her. I've grown attached to her lil Mean ass over the last 4 months. My nurse walked in and I rolled my eyes. She started poking my legs and shit

"Can you feel that?" She asked looking up at me seductively

"If I punch you in yo fucking face will you feel it? No I can't fucking feel it IM PARALYZED" I said getting mad

I was relived when Lexi walked in.

"Hey bro" she smiled

She whispered something to the nurse and the nurse nodded. Lexi gone catch this fade too. She sat with me for a little bit. The nurse came back in with a wheelchair. I looked at Lexi and mugged her. I'm Not in the mood for this shit.

"Please, for me?" She pleaded

I let them help me in the wheelchair but the nurse was a little to touchy for my liking. I felt like a bitch having Lexi push me around and shit. She pushed me on the elevator and took my to the 6th floor. She pushed me in front of a closed room door and I looked up at her confused. She knocked twice and the door. It opened and she rolled my eyes in the room.

My eyes lit up when I seen my baby. But I was hurt when I saw her laying in that hospital bed. She looked pale and dead. I can't believe my girl in a fucking coma. Then she lost so much blood ain't no telling when she gone wake up. This is all my fucking fault. I met the connect. I set the date. I took her to he fucking warehouse. This shit all my fault.

Lexi wheeled My over to my bedside and I put my head down. I was trying not to cry. That shit gay but my fucking world sitting in a hospital bed fighting for her life. Because of me.

"We'll give you a Minute" Lexi said

I Ain't Even notice everybody else in here. They walked out and I grabbed her hand. It was so cold.

"I am so sorry baby" I said as my voice cracked

I'm her nigga. I'm supposed to protect her not throw her in harms way. I let one tear fall and wiped it away. I feel terrible about all of this. I cannot believe I let the happen to her.

"Baby, I don't know if you can hear me but I am so so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen this Shit is all my fault. If you wake up and never want to see me again I would understand. I-I love You Monae. I fucking Love You. And I almost cost you your life. Just please wake up baby. Please. I just wanna hear your voice. I just want to see you smile. I just, I just miss you. I Miss everything about you. I miss you playing in my hair. I miss you rubbing my tattoos. I miss your bad ass attitude. I miss smoking and chilling with you. I miss your spirit. I miss your vibe. I love you Monae I really do. You the female version of me. Literally. I need you baby. Please wake up"

I laid my head on her stomach. This is my lifeline. Soon everybody else came back in. Lexi hugged me and rubbed my back.

"She's going to be okay bro. She's strong she got this" she said trying to comfort me

I just nodded my head. I don't want to talk to nobody. They kept joking around trying to make me laugh and shit but I feel deed inside. I just sat beside her bed and stared at her. For hours.

Gwap came and sat beside me.

"Yo you ain't said shit all day you good bro?" He asked

I shook my head no. I'm not okay and I'm not about to act like I am.