Chapter 8🖤

3 weeks later
Red Pov

It's been three weeks and I can finally get this damn boot off my foot. I barely been on the block because of this shit. I just be in the house Bored as Shit since Lexi and Spazz be at school or I just be boolin with cash.

Me and him agreed to take things slow. I have to know he's ready to be in a real relationship before I try anything with him.

I got out my car at the doctors office and limped inside. Man oh man I can't wait to get this shit off. I signed in or whatever and waited on them to call my name. I got two test messages while I waited.

Lexi 💘🤞🏽✨: can you bring me some Bojangles at lunch pweaasseee ? 😩

Me: I Gotchu

Lil baby 🤤🙊: Wyd sexy?

Me: bout to get my boot taken off

I blushed at Cash message. After a while they asked My and and I went to the back. They took the boot off and did an X-ray. I was happy as hell my foot healed properly. The doctor told me I was good to go and I hauled ass out that bitch. I Can't Stand the doctors office man. I really ain't have shit to do though. I always wait till spazz get home to hit the block. He says he doesn't want me out there by myself ever since that little incident.

I decided to call cash and bother him. He answered on the second ring.

"Wassup baby" he Said into the phone

I was cheesling like a muhfucka

"Whatchaa doiiinnn?" I sang into the phone

"Not Shit missing you" he answered

I laughed a little bit

"Well I'm Bored as Shit" I said honestly

"Pull up" he told me

"Kay I'll see you in a lil bit"

"Ight"

After that I hung up. I made my way to his house. Driving is so much easier without that damn boot. I pulled up to his house within 20 minutes. I got out and strolled my happy ass to his door knocking on it.

He came to the door shirtless in some sweatpants. He looked so good oh my gawd.

"Hey bae" he said pulling me into a hug kissing my cheek

"Hiii" I sang happily

"Damn You happy Ain't You" he chuckled

"I'm just in a good mood today" I shrugged smiling

"Mhmm" he laughed leading me to his living room

I kicked my shoes off before sitting on his couch and laying my feet in the chair. He picked my legs up and sat them in his lap.

"So what you doing today?" He asked

"Nothing. Well I got to drop Lexi off something to eat during lunch but that ain't for another hour" I shrugged

"Lets go out today" he said licking his lips.

"That's fine" I said

He started to rub my feet through my socks and it felt good. I closed my eyes and sighed in pleasure.

"You're so beautiful" he said making me open my eyes

He was staring at me.

"Thank you" I said closing my eyes back

"You know you my baby right?" He asked

I nodded.

"I can't hear you" he teased