Chapter 20🖤

(Picture of Akari, forgot to put one in the last chapter)

Akari Pov

I was in my new room shooting around on the basketball goal Trey got me. I like it here a whole lot better than I did with my mom. I hated it with her. And now I hate her. I'm so glad Trey is letting me live with him.

I was about to shoot again but the door opened. Trey walked in with another dude beside him.

"Wassup" I said to both of them.

"You wanna come with us?" Trey asked

I nodded.

"Put Some shoes on" he said

I put on some clothes.

(Outfit in the picture)

"Akari this is Cash, Cash this is my brother Akari" Trey said

"Wasspoppin lil Bruh" the big guy said

"Wassup" I said

We walked downstairs to the living room and there was a dark skin dude with dreads and a light skin guy sitting on the couch.

"Akari, that's Gwap and Peso" Trey introduces me to them too

They said wassup and I nodded my head. We walked out the house and all got in this big red truck. Cash was driving and Gwap was in the front seat. I sat in the back in the middle between Trey and peso.

We pulled up to some neighborhood. It was a big field in the middle and a whole bunch of boys standing out there. We got out the truck and walked to the field.

"You know how to fight?" Trey asked me

I shrugged. Nobody taught me.

"Well we Finna teach you" he said

Trey took his shirt off and stood in the middle of the field.

"Watch what I Do" He told me and I nodded

I stood off to the side with Gwap cash and peso. I watched as Trey beat up some random guy. The dude hit him back but it looked like it didn't even hurt. My brother Strong.

When Cash said Thirty they stopped fighting and did a handshake with eachother.

"Show me to gaurd" Trey told me

"I don't have one" I said back

"Ight put yo hands up" he Said and I did

"Cover yo face so they can't knock ya ass out" he said and showed My how to make my guard

"When you fighting hit them in they nose or they chin" he told me

I nodded.

"Aye where da gloves at?" Trey asked

Gwap went back to the car and brought back two pair of boxing gloves. Trey helped me put one one and then put his on. He got on his knees and got in front of me.

"Come one lets fight" he said

I started laughing. I put my guard like he showed me. He did the same and started swinging at me. He didn't hit me hard as he was doing that boy tho. I swung back. He was moving and I kept missing him. I started moving side to side like he was and he started missing some hits too. Then I remembered what he said and started going for his nose and chin.

"Yeah Like dat" he said

We was playing for a little minute before I saw my girlfriend pull up. She parked and walked to the field. When she saw me she smiled and I smiled back.