Chapter 47❤️

Red Pov

We touched down in Cali at about 8am. Reggie already had the rental ready for me. It was a brand new range rover. Me, spazz and Reggie loaded the truck while Alexis and Akari waited. When we were done I hooked up the GPS and called murder.

"Hello?" She answered

"Aye I'm in yo city where you at?" I asked her

"I'm at the brib. You Finna slide through?" She asked

" was gone check in to a hotel till I found me a brib. But I might fuck with you later" i told her

"Ight just it my phone" she yawned

That's when I realized the time difference from Raleigh. We left Raleigh at two and it's a three hour time difference. We was on the plane for 6 hours so instead of it being 8 in the morning its 5 in the morning.

I drove us to the nearest Marriott. I paid with cash for two suites and requested that they were next to each other. We got Rooms 509 and 511 on the 5th floor.

"I'm Finna go right back to sleep" Alexis yawned on the elevator

"I'm Finna take a nap too. Spazz you need to be ready so we can go meet ghost by 11:15 I told him

"Ight"

Alexis, Spazz, TJ & Akari got a room while I got my own room. I put my suitcases in the closet and set and alarm for 10:30 so I could wake up and get ready.

I wore a white Pablo Escobar t-shirt, some black yoga pants and my linen 4s. I threw my hair into a messy ball. I grabbed 5 thousand dollars and stuffed it into my bra just in case. My phone dinged making me look at it. It was just ghost sending me the address to the restaurant. I grabbed the picture of him that I had just in case.

When I walked out my room spazz was walking out at the same time. I had the binders in my hand just in case. I mean I havent even taken the time to look through them honestly.

"You ready?" I asked him smiling

He nodded and we left the hotel. It took us twenty minutes to get to the fancy restaurant. Me and spazz looked at each other. We werent even dressed to be Sitting in a place like this.

We walked in and everybody was staring at us. Like Damn Bitch can I have my face back. I was about to walk off until I seen a buff Light skin man in a muscle t-shirt facing away from us. I showed spazz the picture looking in his direction.

"You think that's him?" I asked

"Only one way to find out" he shrugged walking in the direction of the man. I walked in front of him and sure enough it was the man in the picture

"Ghost?" I asked him

He looked me up and down with a mug on his face. I stood there waiting for him to respond.

"Red?" He asked me

I nodded.

"Sit down" he ordered

Me and spazz looked each other before taking out seats across the table. I don't too much like his attitude.

"I did some research on you on my flight over her red........" he said taking a sip of whatever was in his cup

"Okay........" I said trying to get him to finish his thought

"And I'm very impressed with what youve accomplished on your own so far. But that's kiddy stuff" he chuckled

I started getting mad. He don't fucking know me. He don't know what I've been through, who ive killed, or what I'm capable of.

"So what are you saying?" I asked catching an attitude