Chapter 31❤️

1 week later
Red Pov

I sat in my bed eating my ice cream and watching cartoons. I picked up the phone and called cash but like I was expecting he didn't answer. I don't know what's up with bro but he been real distant since he took me to the hospital.

I got up and started getting dressed. I didn't feel like putting on anything special so I put on a Jordan shirt, Some baggy Jordan sweatpants and my 14s (outfit in picture)

I grabbed my keys and started walking towards the door. I walked out, got in my car and left towards the trap. While I was at a red light my phone started ringing and Bestfriend🤞🏽❤️⛽️ flashed across my screen.

"Poppin Yo" I answered as the light turned green

"Where You at?" He asked me

"On my way to the trap, why wassup?" I asked him

"I need you to whoop this bitch for me" he said

"Now?" I asked Getting kind of hype

"Yes Bruh. I'm at the bribo pull Up" he said sounding irritated

"On my way" I said and hung up

I turned around and headed towards Cash house. When I pulled up I was kind of feeling some kind of way when I saw cash truck in the driveway. I brushed it off and walked over to Peso who was arguing with that miracle girl in the middle of the yard.

"Poppin Yo?" I Asked standing beside Peso

"Man sis handle this hoe Bruh" Peso said aggravated

"Oh you fucking her too?" She asked

I handed Peso my phone and keys. I even gave Shorty time to put her hair up and get her shit together. She put her guard up and I started swinging. I was letting out so much anger I wasn't holding nothing back. The feeling of my fist connecting with her face brought me a familiar pleasure.

Not bout to flex. She caught me a few times. But where she fucked Up at is when she tried to lean in and grab my hair. Soon as she leaned in I caught her with the right and she fell. I was letting all my anger and bottled up emotions out on this girl.

I started stomping on her head as she screamed and begged for me to stop.

"IGHT BEST CHILL" Peso yelled

I kept kicking her in her head until I felt myself being lifted into the air. I stopped fighting and waited on whoever to put me down. When they did I turned around and saw cash standing there in Some grey sweatpants and a white tshirt.

"Yo what the fuck Wrong With You?" He fussed

I said nothing. I grabbed my stuff from Peso and kissed his cheek.

"Bye best. Love You" I told him about to walk back to my car.

When I reached my hand out for the door handle cash grabbed my arm.

"So you not gone say nothing to me?" He asked looking down at me

Once again I said nothing and tried to get in my car. When I opened my door he pushed it back shut.

"I know you hear me talking to you Monae" he said

I just crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Can I go now?" I asked him

He sighed and backed up from my car. I got in and backed out his driveway. I went to the trap like I had originally planned to handle my business.