Chapter 9❤️

Spazz Pov

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Was All I heard waking up

Red and Lexi was standing over me singing and Shit. Red had a big ass red cake in her hands and Lexi had a box wrapped in red paper. I smiled big as hell

"Thank you" I said sitting up stretching.

I noticed Lexi had one arm behind her back and was smiling at me all evil and shit.

"What?" I said to her

Next thing I know she smashed a cupcake all in my face. I was lowkey tight.

"Man Ima beat yo fucking ass Alexis" I said getting up

"Yeah Yeah Yeah. Just hurry up and get dressed then bring yo ass downstairs" she Said

They left my room and I got out of bed first thing I did was wash that damn cupcake off my face. Then I brushed my teeth and all that good shit.

I got dressed in a white button up and some white jeans. Then I put on my legend blue 11's. you know ya boy had to look good for his cash day. I also put in my bottom grill just to floss on these hoes.

When I walked downstairs there was red balloons and decorations everywhere. I Told red I don't want a party I just wanna chill with her and Lexi. The people I know actually give a fuck about me.

I found them in the kitchen. They made me a big ass breakfast and I was happy as hell. We ate then they told me it was time to open up my presents. They basically had my whole day planned out. I opened Lexi gifts first. She got my a lot of clothes and some diamond stud earrings.

"Thank You best. I Love all of it" I said pulling her into a hug

"No problem Bestie" she hugged me back

"Okay Okay my turn" red said making me and Lexi pull away from each other.

First thing she handed me was a shoe box. I opened them and I liked to passed out. Red got me some customized red 5's that said spazz gang on the side. They was so sexy yo. Next she handed me a wooden box. I was confused until I opened it and it was Cuban cigars full of weed. I smiled big. Only a pot head would understand.

Next she handed me a long black box. Kind of like the one Lexi necklace came in. I still got it on my dresser. I opened it and my mouth hung open. It was a gold chain with a money sign. It wasn't super rapperlicious but it was nice and I really appreciated it.

"Yooo sis thank you bro. This shit fye" i said to her.

"You're welcome but I got you one more thing" she said

"This one is from me and Lexi" she said handing me the box Lexi had earlier

I tore the paper off and opened it. What was inside almost made a real nigga like me she's a tear. It was a glock 17 with an extenders clip and a beam. Now if you really know me you know I'm in love with guns. I picked it up out the box and turned the beam on pointing the red dot around the room. I put the gun down and pulled them into a tight hug.

"Thanks Y'all for real i appreciate all of it" I said to them

"Yeah yeah yeah. Put this on" Lexi said handing me a red blindfold

"I'm getting tired of Yo lil ass telling me what to do" i said as she tied the cloth around my eyes.

The lead me threw the house but I knew we was outside when I felt a slight breeze against my face.

"Hold your hand out" red instructed me and I did

Then I felt a cold metal in my hands.

"Okay take your blindfold off" Lexi said