Chapter 19❤️

Spazz Pov

I was standing on the block just like I do any other day. But today Saturday so I been out here all day. Red pulled up and sat beside me on the wall.

"Poppin Fihh" she Said

"Wassup sis" I greeted her back

We was serving feens like we always do. Then somebody started yelling my fucking government.

"TREYVON" somebody yelled

Me and red turned around fast as hell. Some crackhead walked up to us. But when she got close and I seen who it was my blood started boiling. Everybody know I have no problem putting my hands on women and I wanted to smack the dog Shit out this bitch. She walked up with this little boy who looked hella familiar.

"Trey" she said weakly shaking.

"The fuck you want man?" I asked through gritted teeth.

I have so much hatred for this moment It don't make no sense

"You know her Bruh?" Red asked me

"This my Momma" I said shaking my head

"Trey please I need you" she Said scratching her neck

"WHAT DAMMIT!" I yelled scaring the little boy

"R-remember how I t-told you your little brother d-died? I was l-lying. Please take him I c-can't do it anymore" she said pushing the little boy toward me.

That's when I recognized him. Akari. My little brother. He was crying and looked like he hadn't ate in a while.

"BITCH YOU TOLD ME HE DIED" I yelled making him cry more

"I know I'm s-sorry I got to g-go" she Said and started running away.

I can't believe this shit. I looked at red and she was just staring at Akari.

"Man FUCK" I yelled pulling my hair

The first time I see this bitch and she just dumps my little brother who I thought was dead on me. No apology no explanation.

"Chill Bruh we gone figure this out like we always do" red said rubbing my back

"Drop him off with Lexi for now. He don't need to be out here" she said

I nodded. I kneeled down to Akari level.

"Wassup lil man" I smiled a little

I'm actually happy. My mom had Akari when I was six but claimed he died when I was ten.

"Wassup" he replied lowly looking down

"You remember me?" I asked him

He nodded his head.

"Yeah I remember you. Your my brother" he said still crying

"Cmon lil man" I said

We walked to my car and he climbed in the front seat. He put his seat belt on and all. I started driving.

"You hungry" I asked knowing he was