Chapter 27❤️

Three weeks later
Cash Pov

I haven't seen Monae in two weeks. Only because I'm planning something huge. I've been ignoring her calls and every time she comes over I make Peso and Gwap tell her I'm not here. I know she probably mad as fuck but Ima make up for all of it. I sat on the edge of my bed. I smiled before slowly rising up off the bed onto me feet.

I can kind of walk again. But it's like after a while my legs get sore and I have to sit back down. I still go to physical therapy and all that. But it's been going on three months since I got shot. I walked to my closet and got dressed. I put on a black vneck some blue trues and my bel air 5s.

I put my grills in and put a chain on. I tied my hair back and smiled in the mirror. I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs slowly. When I got to the bottom Gwap and Peso was waiting for me in the living room.

"Sis came by" Gwap said looking at the tv

This nigga was playing Grand theft auto. At the strip club. Getting a lap dance. Really watching the shit.

"What you tell her?" I asked ignoring his stupidity

"You aint here" he shrugged

"What she say?" I asked him

"She gone kill you when she see you" he chuckled.

I left the house and drove to hers. Spazz and Lexi know wassup too. I opened the door and walked straight in. Spazz and Lexi was setting up the kitchen for me.

"Where she at?" I whispered to them

"In her room" spazz said

I nodded and slowly made my way upstairs. When I got to her room the door was closed. And she was blasting music. I shook my head and walked in. She was sitting in the middle of the bed facing away from me. I walked up behind her and hugged her from behind

"The fuck?!" She Said then turned around

"BABY" she yelled when she seen me

She literally jumped into my arms. I fell back on the bed hugging her. She was clinging to me like her life depended on it.

"I should fucking kill you" she whispered in my neck making me chuckle

She pulled back from the hug and looked at my face. Then she leaned down and kissed me. I've missed her so much. But I knew that distance would make Tonight more special.

"Where you been?" She asked me

"Home. But get up I got a surpise for you" I said

She looked at me funny before getting up. I lead her downstairs to the dinner I paid Lexi and spazz to set up for me. Lil muhfuckas wouldn't do it for free. But shit I wouldn't either.

She gasped when she saw it. There was a red table cloth on the table and only two chairs acorss from eachother. I pulled her chair out for her and she sat down. I've never done no shit like this. For anybody. I would've took her to like some 5 star restaurant but she don't fuck with Shit like that.

I sat across from her and just stared at her.

"How did you even do this?" She asked smiling

"I can do anything" I shrugged

She giggled. Then Lexi came out in a dress and sat out dinner in front of us. I nodded and she nodded back. That Was our little signal. Next spazz came out with a damn pillow in his hand with a backwood in the middle of it. That pillow Shit was not part of the plan but I liked it.