Chapter 14🖤

Lexi Pov

It's Friday and I really don't want to go to school. I got up and drug myself to the bathroom. I'm glad I don't got cheerleading practice today. If I did i wasn't fucking going. I Guess Vanessa got it out for me because I go with Spazz. But I mean I don't even care. Like I said on my birthday no more Little nice Lexi. If she want war she can get it.

I did my hygiene shit and got dressed. I threw on some baggy black joggers, a white v neck, and my low top white air forces. I'm not trying to impress nobody in that stupid ass school. I have a massive headache and the fact that it's that time of the month doesn't make any of this better.

I grabbed my bookbag and my phone before walking downstairs. I like living with cash but I can't wait to move into that house we saw Yesterday. It was perfect. Way better than my bitch as parents.

When I got to the living room only person that was down here was Trey.

"GoodMorning Baby" he said

"Hi" was all I said walking into the kitchen.

He followed me.

"What's Wrong?" He asked me

"My Head Hurts. I'm cramping. I feel bloated as hell. And I don't wanna go to school!" I whined

He just smirked at me. See he better go the fuck on somewhere before I punch him in his fucking Throat. I rolled my eyes and turned around to the fridge grabbing a bottle of orange juice. Trey wrapped his arms around me from behind with his hands spread across my stomach.

"My Baby not feeling good?" He asked kissing on my neck.

"Move Treyvon" I said pushing him back but he didn't even move.

He spoke placing a kiss on my neck in between each sentence.

"When we get home. *kiss* Ima baby you *kiss* and rub your feet *kiss* and we can do whatever you want *kiss* okay?" He said to me

I just sighed and nodded my head. Today is going to be a long ass day.

I walked out of second period with my pass in one hand and my phone in the other. I need to use the bathroom. But I soon as I turned the corner that Blu girl was RIGHT THERE. It was like she had been waiting for me. I tried to walk around her but she stepped her big body ass in front of me.

"What the fuck you want yo" i asked her

I'm trying to tell you today is not the day to try me. Fighting not cute and I hate it but I will drag this popsicle looking bitch all up and though Broughton.

"Wassup lil mama" she smirked at me

"I'm telling you B today not the day just get the fuck out my way and we'll be good" I warned her

"Yo sister ain't here to save you" she Said cracking her knuckles

BITCH YOU AINT SCARING NOBODYYYY 👋🏽

"What you wanna fight?" I asked Throwing my hair in a messy ball.

The bell for next period rang and kids flooded the hallway. I don't even care if the bitch wanna scrap we can.

"Wassup?" She Said putting her hair up

I put my guard up and this bitch starts making a scene

"YOU PUSSY! YOU DONT WANT THIS SMOKE ON CRIP" she said making people crowd around us

See why she had to do all that. Now we the center of attention. I saw Trey push through the crowd. He came up behind me and whispered in my ear.

"I got yo follow up" he whispered