Chapter 34🖤

Lexi Pov

I've found myself doing a lot of fucking thinking lately. Laying beside Spazz I once again thought about our relationship.

"Bae" I called out

"Hmm" he said glancing over me still playing the game

"When the last time you got some pussy. And be honest" I said looking at him

"Like 10 months ago why?" He paused the game and looked at me

I smiled on the inside knowing we've only been together 9 months. Almost a year with this big head boy. I just shrugged in response to his question.

"Nah you lying. Talk to me, Why you ask me that?" He asked me sitting up

I sat up to and sighed.

"Do I satisfy you?" I asked

"What you mean" he questioned

I sighed again.

"Like Im a virgin and shit. It's just hard to Belive youd wait so long for me to be ready to you know........ I just feel like im not satisfying you" I explained

He laughed making me frown at him. What the fuck is funny.

"Baby, you don't got to fuck me to satisfy me. I mean it'd be nice if you did. But Im willing to wait until you're ready. I mean yeah a nigga be tempted sometimes. But I think of you and all that shit go out the window. I would never let lust come before my love for you" he spoke

I smiled. Damn. Wasn't expecting that answer. He kissed my cheek and unpaused his game. I sat in his lap as he played as he sat with his arms around me.

"I love you treyvon" I whispered into his ear

"I love you more Alexis" he replied and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and fell asleep on him.

Spazz pov

I don't know what the fuck made Lexi ask me some shit like that. Like why would I cheat? Why would I risk losing one of the best things that's ever happened to me? Over some pussy? Nah. I just do what any other smart nigga in my situation would do. I beat my meat to a picture of her. Say what you want but shit. Ian had no pussy in almost a year. But Lexi worth it. Im Ready whenever she is.

I looked at the time and noticed it was 12:00. I need to start getting ready. I gently laid Lexi on my bed and pulled the covers over her. I took me a quick shower. I threw on some black sweatpants a white t-shirt and my all white g fazos.

I grabbed my keys and rushed out the house. I had to pay out my fucking pocket to get my car fixed. But it was igh because red helped a nigga out. I drove to where I was going.

When I pulled up I was the second person in the line. I was behind a white family. They called them in first. Then me. I heard the big metal door lock behind me. They made me take my jacket off and empty my pockets. After that they searched me and I walked through the metal detector.

Then finally they lead me in this room full of other people. I took the table in the far corner and waited looking down at my lap. I couldn't even bring my phone in this Bitch. I know when Lexi wake up she gone be blowing my shit up. Ima be here for a cool two hours.

The sounds of chains and shackles made me lift my head up. When I looked up i swear it was like I was looking in a mirror. I was staring at the buff version of me. I watched as they took his shackles off. The Whole time he ain't take his eyes off me.

After the guard walked off he sat down and smiled at me. It wasn't much of a difference in our appearance. Except he had a beard, was buff as hell, more tattoos than me and his hair was braided back.