Chapter 2 🖤

The next morning
Spazz Pov

I woke up before Red as usual. Words can't even explain how grateful I am for her. But there's hella shit she don't even know about me.

My name is Treyvon Demetrius Carter. I'm 15 and already a highschool drop out. Don't stereotype me because I didn't want to but I had to. My momma a cracked out whore, I never knew my father, and shit the streets and Red was my only way of eating at night.

I sat up in her bed thinking about the good times before with me and my moms. We was like Bonnie and Clyde. Couldn't Nobody separate us. Well that's what the fuck I thought. Until she let some nigga get her hooked on that shit and pimp her out. I felt my blood boil as rage engulfed my body.

I got out of bed and went into the guest bathroom where there was my toothbrush. After I brushed my teeth I looked in the mirror staring at myself tryna figure out where i was going to sleep tonight. Only friends I have are niggas from the trap But fuck i look like asking one of them mother fuckers to shelter me?

I proceeded to the guest room where I had some clothes. I couldn't wait to take a shower and get out of this fucking outfit I done had on this shit On for 4 fucking days. I pulled out some trues, a red polo, and my bulls over broadway 10's. I took a good ass long ass shower before getting dressed.

I sat on reds couch stressing the fuck out. Can't get an apartment because I'm 15, but my pride won't allow me to ask someone if I can stay with them. I tried to not get frustrated because when I Get worked up I Can't help but cry. I don't know why I just can't fucking help it.

I felt a warm hand wipe a stray tear from my face. I was so zoned out I aint even notice sis sit beside me.

"You good?" She asked with concern evident in her face.

I debated on if I should tell her anything or not but decided against it.

"Y-yeah" I croaked out

"No you not. What's good witchu?" She pressed

I sighed and ran my hands down my face in frustration.

"Can you take me to the block?" I asked looking at her

Trapping kept my mind off shit. She looked at me for a while.

"You aint going nowhere till you tell me what the fuck wrong with you" she spat

I sighed a long sigh.

"Look. Everything ain't all guns and roses for me okay. A nigga going through it right now. And can't nobody help me but ME." I Said with so much anger

I wasn't mad at Red but just mad at the world.

"I can help you" she said sincerely

"No you can't!" I raised my voice before getting up and walking out of her house

Bad idea. I'm hungry as a bitch. Part of me wanted to turn back. But what was I gone do? Go back and ask for a fucking sandwich? Nah I kept walking in the direction of the trap. I'll get there in like a cool 2 hours.

Red Pov

After spazz stormed out I had to go looking for him. That nigga like my little brother. He's one of the only people I care about in this world. There's only 3 people I care about. That's me, spazz, and Alexis.

I got my shoes, phone and keys. Before rushing out the door before he got too far. He said he wanted to go to the block so that's the direction I headed first. I drove all the way there and he was nowhere in sight. Then I thought about. Why the fuck would he come to the block if he ain't got no work.