Chapter 32🖤

Spazz Pov

I walked down the driveway and checked the mail like I've been doing for about a week now. I looked through it and smiled when I seen the letter from central prison addressed to me. I wrote my "dad" like a week ago. I wanted to know more about him. I wanted to meet him.

I walked in the house and up to my room. I sat in the beanbag chair in my room and ripped the envelope open. It was a letter and a little form thing. I read the letter first.

Dear Trey,

Damn I can't believe you reached out to me. I've been thinking about you everyday in this bitch. I'm sorry to hear about yo mama. I never thought she'd do some shit like that. I Can't Say too much through the mail. Fill out those Visitation forms. We can talk face to face. I Love You son

From Demetrius

I looked at the forms. I don't know how to do this shit. Lexi Might though. She smart and Shit.

"BAEEEE" I called throughout the house

She opened  the door and walked in.

"What boy" she Said looking at her phone

"Aye fill this out for me" I said handing her the paper.

She took it and looked over it.

"Who you Tryna Go See at central?" She asked me

"Can you just fill it out for me?" He said

I don't feel like explaining. I don't even know if I really want a relationship with this nigga or not.

"Whatever" she Said and walked back out

"THANK YOU" I yelled after her

"WHATEVER NIGGA" she yelled back and I shook my head laughing.

That girl is something else. I smoked a blunt while on my laptop looking up major kingpins in Raleigh. But what Had a nigga shook Was Demetrius was the first nigga that came up. They had a whole article on this nigga.

So I started to read it. From what it says he was ruthless. He was convicted of drug trafficking and sentenced to 15 years. It also said that there was suspicions of him killing Hella people in Raleigh. But they never could get any hard evidence on him.

I began to get more interested in his life. I wanted to know how he did it. Pretty soon Alexis came back in with the form All filled out.

"Preciate It Baby girl" I said standing up and kissing her

"Mhm" she Said

I walked to reds office and grabbed another envelope and stamp. I sent the forms back off and walked back in the house. I walked into Akari room and he was playing fortnite.

"Poppin Yo" I said laying across his bed

"Poppin" he Said with his eyes still glued to the screen

"Tryna hit the mall or something?" I asked him

I don't got friends. I Be boolan with my little brother all day.