Chapter 37❤️

Red Pov

Sitting in my room I was just chilling on Instagram when I Got a dm. I usually don't answer them but I'm bored so whatever. I opened it and it was some Nigga. Talking Bout some "Wassup, slide me your number" like boy what ? Suck My Dick.

I replied with. "I gotta Nigga😭". I'm happy where I'm at. Not Bout To Play with no instathug. But buddy must thought he was too cool for school because this muhfucka says. "So you can't have friends?" I smirked and then replied with a picture.

"I'm Not Friendly😊"

After that I laughed because he was like "Damn my bad, I Wont bother you no more". My laugh made cash raise his he's from where he was laying. He was laying with his head on my stomach and his arms wrapped around me.

"What's funny ugly?" Cash said laying his head back down

I handed him my phone. I played with his dreads as he read through the messages. I'm not gone lie. Cash makes me really happy. Meeting him changed my life. If it wasn't for him I would've never went to Maryland and found Lexi. I would've never met Gwap or Peso. All them are just a blessing for real.

"Bae....bae.....BAE" Cash yelled smiling at me

"What?"

"Why you staring at me like that ma?" He chuckled

"My bad" I Said and looked away blushing.

He came up and kissed me. It was one of them slow, nasty kisses. I pulled away first and looked up into his eyes. He smiled making me smile. We just stared at eachother for like a minute.

"I Love You" he whispered to me

"I Love You Too daddy" I Said smiling like a child

He laughed and got off the bed.

"I Got to go meet with my plug from Dubai. Ima call you later" he said putting his shoes on

I pouted because I didn't want him to leave. When he was done tying his shoe he looked up at me. He sighed.

"Don't start this shit Monae" he said seriously

I nodded and pouted some more. He chuckled before coming and tackling me into the bed. He kissed all over my face making me laugh.

"Stop acting like a baby" he said making me roll my eyes as he got off the bed again

I stood up on the bed by the edge and he walked over to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed his lips twice then let him go.