Chapter 22🖤

(Gwap in the picture)

Red Pov

I don't see shit. But white. Like straight white. Last thing I remember is pulling up my shirt and seeing a bullet hole through my side. Ain't seen shit but white since then. A bright ass light started to appear in front of me. Then a body print shadow in front of the light. The fucking light was so bright I couldn't see who the hell it was. They started walking closer and closer to me. I just stood my ground because I ain't no bitch.

But when I seen that smooth chocolate skin, the several tattoos on his face, the shoulder length dreads. Tears weld up in my eyes as I gasped and covered my mouth.

"Wassup baby girl" he smiled at me with open arms

I ran to him and hugged him as tight as I could. I have to be dreaming.

"H-how? PAC I missed you so much" I cried into his shirt

I can't believe I'm hugging the man that taught me everything I know about these streets.

"I missed you too lil one" he said chuckling

We pulled away from the hug and i wiped my face. Words can't explain the amount of happiness I feel right now. This man was my whole heart and when he died my heart turned stone cold.

"Listen Red we need to talk" he said and we started walking away from the light

"About what?" I asked him

"Look baby girl. People gone forever do you wrong that's just life. But you have to learn how to forgive and forget. My own best friend set me up and I've learned to forgive him. You can't hold grudges forever people make mistakes" he said

I'm confused

"What're you talking about pops?" I asked looking at him

"You'll understand one day" he chuckled

That's when something in my mind clicked.

"Wait. If you're dead and I just seen the light. OH SHIT IM DEAD?!?!" I started panicking.

"It took you long enough to piece that together. But now that I think about it you've always been a little slow" he chuckled

Now is not the time to be joking. Im fucking dead. I looked at him with a straight face.

"Nah baby girl you and dead. Not yet" he said

I sighed in relief. We walked and talked more. I missed times like these with my pops.

Lexi Pov

I want to go see Monae so fucking bad. But I have school. I got up and took a quick shower. I put on some ripped bleached jeans a white fitted Vneck and my diamond 5s. Gwap and Peso agreed to watch Akari until me and Spazz get home from school so Akari stayed at Cash house last night. Spazz walked in my room as I was brushing through my hair.

"You ready?" He asked me

"Yep" I said grabbing my keys and phone

My baby barely been talking or eating since Monae been in a coma. He's taking it harder than anybody else. All he does is trap, smoke and sleep. I hate seeing him like this. We got in his car and I watched his every move as he backed out the driveway.

"What?" He Said not even looking at me

"Bae why are you doing this?" I asked him

I'm really concerned about him. I know Monae is going to wake up one day. But it seems like he doesn't.