Chapter 15❤️

Lexi Pov

Sitting in the back of Cash Bentley I was so nervous. It was Me, Monae, Trey, Cash, Tech, Gwap and 4 other boys from the trap, Benji, Gunna, Tooley, and trigga. I was sitting in Trey lap and my leg was shaking bad. Trey put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it with his thumb.

"Chillout" he whispered in my ear

He touched my cheek making me look at him. He looked me in my eyes and all of a sudden I felt safe.

"You good. I promise" he said

He kissed my lips and I laid my head in his neck. We parked around the corner from her house. We all got out the car and suited up. Monae made me put on a bullet proof vest which was really heavy under my hoodie. We all took a ski mask and put it on. We all also had to put on gloves.

"Lemme holla at you for a minute" Monae said pulling me to the side.

We started walking up the street away from Blu house.

"Listen Alexis. I know I probably can't keep you away from this life. I mean shit look who your sister and boyfriend is. But just like I can't keep you away from it I can't force you into it either. Now are you sure you want to do this?" She asked me

She pulled a gun out her pants and looked me in the eyes. I knew she was serious.

"Yes" I said with a strong voice.

Ima ride for my nigga and Ima go to war for my sister. They all I got. We in this shit together. She nodded and placed the cold metal into my hands. I looked down at it then back up at her. She pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged her back.

"I promise Ima protect you" she said

"I love you" I told her

"I love you more princess" she replied.

We parted from the hug and walked back to the truck. I pulled my ski mask down on my face. We walked around the corner and down Monae's block. When we got to what was I guess is Blu house I cocked my gun.

Monae counted to three before Cash kicked down the door. Just like he did my old house in Maryland. The thought made me laugh a little. But my smile dropped when we all ran into her house like the swat team. It was hella people in here smoking and just doing whatever.

After that all hell broke lose and and bullets were flying everywhere. I ducked behind a couch with Trey. He looked at me and I did the same.

"I love you" he said before he leaned in and kissed my lips.

Then he started shooting back. That 'I love you' played in my head over and over. But now wasn't the time. I started shooting back as well. I was aiming for people's heads and chests the whole time. It seemed like forever until the bullets finally stopped.

Trey slowly raised up from behind the couch before me. When he stood all the way up he held his hand out and helped me up. I got up and the first thing I did was look for Monae. She peeked her head around the bookshelf before fully coming from behind it. One by one people came from behind places. The fact that all my peoples was okay eased my mind. It was just amazing how we all managed to survive the way them shots was Going off. Just when I thought we was in the clear I saw Blu come from around the staircase aiming at Monae who had her back turned to her.

I quickly pulled my gun back out and shot in the direction of her and my sister. I shot her in the leg. I wasn't trying to kill her but I wasn't gonna let her kill my sister either.

"YOU BITCH!" She Said dropping to the ground.

Monae head snapped in her direction. Then she looked back at me and smiled. I just shrugged. After that cash put a sack over Blu head and they dragged her groaning body out of the house. We ran back to the truck. But Trey had to go back so I went with him. He had a gas tank thingy in his hand.

"What're we about to do?" I asked him

"Burn this bitch down" he said in a duh tone.

I helped him pour gasoline all over the lower level of the house. Careful not to get it on each other. He looked around the room and walked over to a guy laying there dead, with a blue flag on his head. Trey untied the flag from around his head and smirked. We walked out the house and Trey lit the flag on fire before throwing it on the trail of gasoline. He just took disrespect to whole new level. Took a dead mans flag and burned it.

We ran back to the truck just as sirens started to ring in the distance. We jumped into the truck and hauled ass away from there. All you heard was tires screeching. They had Blu in the trunk and I was confused on what the fuck we about to do with her injured ass. Cash whipped his truck into the alley beside the hospital.

My confused ass was just sitting there lost. I seen Monae pull out some little ass track phone. She sat it in her lap before talking.

"See Blu this was just a warning to let you know that war is not what you want with us" she stated

"It's too late now bitch. Y'all all gone die" she groaned

Monae just laughed.

"Call em" she said passing the little track Phone to Cash.

She gave Trey a look and he rolled her out the trunk and onto the ground of the alley. Cash called 911 and said he found a body in the alley. After that we left.