Chapter 5❤️

When I woke up I wasn't on the couch anymore. I tried to get out of bed but there was something wrapped around my waist. An arm. I turned around and saw cash Sleeping with his arm around me. I couldn't get up his grip was so tight. I lightly shook him and watched as his eyes slowly opened.

"How did I get in here?" I asked him

"You looked uncomfortable on the couch so I carried you in here" he said in a sexy sleepy voice.

"Well can you move so I can get up" I said kinda smirking at him

He smiled before moving his arm from around me. I got up and went to go check on Lexi. She was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. I grabbed my toothbrush and started doing the same.

"Is that your boyfriend?" She asked after spitting

"No. What made you say that?" I giggled

"I saw y'all kiss" she smirked at me through the mirror

I shook my head.

"Naah that ain't my nigga"

"Yet" I mumbled

"Well he fine as hell you better jump on that before I do" she said sticking her tongue out twerking one cheek

"Sike Lemme Stawp Y'all would be cute though" she Said washing her face

After I did my hygiene I walked to my room and decided on what to wear. That's when I seen my phone on the dresser. I had hella missed calls and FaceTimes from spazz.

He'll see me in a couple hours. I got dressed in some black leggings, a red polo, and my black and red 13's. Seems like one minute we were at the hotel and the next we were on a plane. I really wish I could've stayed longer and went sight seeing and shit like that but my sister needed me. I Might Come back one day and Bring spazz with me.

When we landed we piled into Cashs Bentley truck and were on our way to my house. I wonder how spazz and Lexi are going to get along. I really hope they like each other because they both mean a lot to me.

When we pulled up to my house cash grabbed me and Lexi bags and took them to the door for us. I unlocked the door and walked straight in.

"Who the fuck" spazz said coming around the corner from the kitchen.

He dropped his pop tart.

"SPAZZ!" I said running to him and jumping on him

I Haven't Talked To Him in two days and lord knows I missed my little brother.

"MO MO" he yelled back

I looked at him funny

"What the fuck type of name is Mo Mo" I asked jumping off him

He just shrugged. That's when he looked past me to Lexi. His eyes got big.

"Oh spazz this is my little lexi, lexi this is my bro spazz" I introduced them.

She pushed some Hair behind her ear and smiled looking at the ground.

"Hi" she Said shyly

"Wassup Ma" spazz licked his lips.

I walked past them fools over to Cash who was standing by the door.

"So when am I going to see you again?" He asked

I smirked

"Soon" I smirked

He licked his lips. "Lemme take you out tomorrow. On a date" he said leaning against the door frame