Chapter II (What!!)

Kim Sohyun's POV

"I was gonna tell you that Jennie is back."I said and they choked what they were eating.
"What!! "They said in unison.
"She's here and what's worst is she is in my class and she even sits behind me!!"I said
"A while ago in class she even pulled my hair and said 'hi again old friend', she even emphasized the words 'old friend'."
"Calm down let's just don't mind her ok" Ji Eun said.

"Hey guys i heard they put a free internet connection up there"Tzuyu said pointing at where it was connected.
"Jinja!!" Ji Eun said. We immediately opened our Iphones and connected it immediately luckily they didn't put any security to it. While I was strolling down my instagram I saw a picture of Jennie slapping or should i say bullying one of the student here. I gasped and showed it to Eun and Tzuyu.
"What the!! she just came here and she already bullied someone!!"Eun said

The bell rang signaling that break time is over. We went to our rooms and the class starts.

**Fast Forward**

Its already 3pm and all the students are now going home. I went out saw Eun and Tzuyu.
"Let's go"I said. When we were near the school gate my phone ring and i picked it up.

(A/N, when they are calling through the phone the words are italicized)

"Ne eomma"

"Hyun-ah, where are you now"

"I'm still at school wae"

"Please come home early we have something to tell you"

"Ne eomma bye..."

"Guys I'm gonna go first" I said
"Ne bye" they said
"Yah pick me up tomorrow arraseo" I said more like shouted cause Mr. Lim, my driver is here.

I arrived home and my mom welcomed me with her warm hug my appa too.
"Where's Taehyung oppa?" I asked
"He's not here yet i thought you were with him"eomma said.
"I'm gonna shower first eomma appa" I said and went to my room. After showering, I lay down on my bed and drifted of to dreamland.

"Miss Kim, wake up it's time for dinner"one of my maid said. I woke up and took a shower and went to the dinning room. There i saw eomma, appa and oppa. I went and sit beside Tae oppa. We were eating silently until appa broke the silence.
"Hyun-ah your gonna get married" appa said with a smile on his face and even eomma, oppa just bulge his eyes even me.
"Hahahaha stop joking appa hahaha" I said laughing awkwardly.
"Hyun-ah I'm not joking"he said seriously
"Eomma!!?? "
"Hyun-ah appa's not joking"she said
"But eomma! Appa! I'm still young for that and still schooling"i yelled at them
"Hyun-ah don't shout at us were still your parents" eomma said
"Jinja!!" I said sarcastically and left the room.

I went to my room and locked myself in there.
Why is this happening to me?! I heard knock from the door and i can hear Taehyungs vioce there.

Taehyung's POV

Is it really true. She's gonna marry Jin my bestfriend.

*flashback*

"Eomma appa are you serious?" I asked
"Who is she gonna marry?"i asked again
"Don't worry son she's gonna marry my friend's son. Do you know the owner of KISSme Company?"appa asked. When he said that the only name that pop up from my head is my bestfriend Jin. "Ne appa wae? "I asked
"The owner of that company are.... "I cut him of and asked "What is the name of their son?" "Seokjin, Kim Seokjin"
"Is the future husband of Hyun-ah?"
"Ne why" "nothing"
"I'll just talk to her" I said and went upstairs

*end of flashback*

I knocked on her door and no answer.
"Hyun-ah open the door" I knocked again.
"If your not gonna open this door I'm gonna kick it" Yes it worked she opened the door.
"What? Are you gonna do, force me too?" She said without any expression.
"No, come on" I said. After a long silence I talked first.
"Hyun-ah you know the one that you're gonna..... "She cut me off.
"Oppa I don't wanna talk about that arranged marriage and besides i don't even know him"
"You don't but i do. In fact i know him really well and i think you know him too" I said with a soft voice. She looked at me confused.
"You know, i know he is cold outside but in the inside he is a warm hearted person"i said softly.
She cried and hugged me.
"Oppa thanks for being here for me"she said while crying. I just patted her back to comfort her. After she stopped crying she looked at me.
"Oppa who really is my soon-to-be-husband?" She asked. I'm glad she finally feels fine.
"You know Seokjin right?" I asked and her eyes widened.

Sohyun's POV

"You know Seokjin right?" He asked and my eyes widened in shock. But is it really him?
"Wae wh-what ab-out him?" I asked with thumping heart.
"He is your soon-to-be-husband."
"What if i marry him and everyone in school knows especially the queenkas and Jennie I'm not gonna survive in there." I said panicking.
"Your gonna be fine you have me and Ji Eun and Tzuyu"i said softly.
"But oppa I don't wanna marry that jerk"
"You know what just sleep and everything will be fine."
"Fine, goodnight oppa saranghaeyo"
"Ne"i said and left her room. I went to my room and then to my bed and drifted of to dreamland.

Hey guys!! Is this chapter just fine or not good! Anyways thanks for reading my story I Love You All!!