Chapter 24

Author's POV

Later that afternoon they met at the usual spot. Ji Eun, Taehyung, Sohyun, Tzuyu, and othe others except Jin were still waiting for Namjoon and Jimin to arrive.

"I'm looking forward to the semestral break but yet we still have some problem to solve. If only that stinking woman didn't cause any trouble" Ji Eun sipping her juice box annoyingly.
"Yah Ji Eun-ah you don't have to trouble yourself with this. It's my problem anyway" Sohyun said as she was guilty bringing them all to this.
"Little sis listen to what I have to say, This isn't a big deal okay" Taehyung said.
"Yes it really isn't" Tzuyu added.
"Yah Sohyun-ah no matter what happens I'm still there to help you keep that in mind okay. It doesn't matter if we won't go to our vacation for the semestral break because what matters now is to catch that stinking woman who accused you of something you didn't do" Ji Eun said.
"Wow Ji Eun noona is right! But the vacation matters to me though..." Jungkook said in a cheerful tone but then pouts on the next sentence. Everyong just laughed at him at his cuteness. Right then Namjoon and Jimin came running.
"What took you guys so long?" Suga asked in his usual monotone voice.
"Well...we went to the CCTV Room to check on something and guess what....." Jimin said while panting real hard.
"What?" Taehyung replied.
"We found this" Namjoon replied slapping a flashdrive on the table.
"A flashdrive? What's so important with that?" Taehyung being dumb asked.
"Well that contains something important to help Sohyun" Namjoon answered.
"Did any of you brought a laptop?"
"I have mine" Hoseok replied bringing out his laptop.

With no waste of time, Namjoon opened the contents of the flashdrive. On one specific file contained a footage of clearly Jenny rummaging through Mrs. Kim's desk until she found a paper then went out. On another footage it was on Sohyun's classroom. Jennie entered putting in a paper inside Sohyun's desk then leaving the scene.

"See I knew that stinking woman was the one to do that. Who can be do things like that other than Jenny?!" Ji Eun exclaimed in anger.
"That woman how dare she mess with my sister" Taehyung said fuming in anger.
"This would be enough evidence to get back your grades noona" Jimin said.
"Thank you for helping me" Sohyun said.
"Don't mention it Sohyun-ah you're our friend so it's natural for us to help you" Namjoon replied with his signature dimpled smile.
"Where's Jin hyung anyway?" Hoseok asked out of the blue.
"He went out with the stinking woman" Ji Eun said with a hint of annoyance in her tone.
"He's married yet he still went out with other woman! So immature" Suga said then rested his face on his mini pillow.
"Sohyun-ah don't mind my big brother okay. I'm sure gonna teach him a lesson later" Ji Eun said pinching Sohyun's cheeks.
"No...it's okay. I understand that he goes out with other woman because.....I know he doesn't like me and besides our marriage is just...arranged. And I just made up my mind to stop liking him because...it's just stupid of me to think that he'll like me too...right?" Sohyun said those words as she tries to stop the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.
"Guys I think I'll head first. Bye" Sohyun hurriedly took her bag and went straight for the door.
"I really pity Sohyun noona" Jungkook stated after Sohyun exited the door.
"If it wasn't for my stupid of a brother she would not be feeling this way" Ji Eun said through gritted teeth.

Sohyun's POV

Leaving the school I went straight home. Me and Jin's home. It pained my heart that he is still seeing Jenny.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and cried.

If he knew that Jenny was the one who put the papers is he gonna leave her? Is he gonna side on me? Will he hate Jenny? These were the questions running through my mind in the shower. I cried my eyes out showering.

After about an hour of crying in the shower I decided to get out. Now I'm on my bed starring at the emptiness of the ceiling.

Sohyun-ah didn't you say earlier to stop liking him. That's right I should really stop this fantansy that he would like me back. He loves Jenny no matter what. Sohyun-ah you don't like Kim Seokjin! That's right you don't like Kim Seokjin! Even though it's hard to let go Sohyun-ah we can do it! Remember our marriage is just arranged there is no love in it.

That night I have finally decided to stop liking him. I know that it's hard for me to but there's no point of still liking...no...there's no point of loving him if he doesn't love me back. I cried myself to sleep that night.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello reader's! I know it's been TOO late for me to update.

I know I have disappointed some of you readers and I would like to say that I'm sorry.
The reason it took me too long to update is because I uninstalled Wattpad and it's then that I have just re-installed it again and I had some writer's block too. Again I am sorry that it took too long to update again. I will do my best to update as much as I can. I hope you still read my story.

🙁🙁🙁