Chapter 31

Author's POV

"Sohyun-ah! Hurry we will be late." Jin shouted impatiently from downstairs.
"I'm coming!" Sohyun replied as she desended down the stairs.
"What took you so long. Let's get going we have a meeting this morning." Jin proceeded as they went out the house and drove of to the company.

A year has passed since the dramas that happened in these peoples' lives and now it has been three months since Sohyun, Ji Eun, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jimin graduated. Jungkook and Yu are at their last years in college and they too will be graduating soon.

Sohyun decided take over the company two weeks after their graduation. Her and Jin's company merged so now they work at the same place which makes Jin the President and Sohyun as the Vice President.
Ji Eun is now one of the famous global celebrity. Her parents didn't approve at first but Jin talked them out and now they proudly supported her.
Namjoon together with Hoseok and Jimin are following Ji Eun's steps as famous celebrities. The three became a famous trio worldwide with Hoseok and Namjoon rappers and Jimin being their main vocalist. Their band is called the 'Three Stars'.

After a ten minute drive Sohyun and Jin arrived at the company. Entering the glass sliding doors, Mr. Eum, a very kind forty year old man working as a security guard threw them a warm smile which they likewise returned. They proceeded on the elevator and pressed the 17th floor. Sohyun and Jin talked while waiting for the elevator to stop at floor 17. Soon enough the elevator dinged telling them they've reached the 17th floor. Walking across the room everyone stopped what they were doing and starred at both of them as usual as if they were some precious gems you can't take your eyes off of until they disappeared from their sight. Sohyun was uncomfortable at her first day but got used to it as days went by. Jin escorted Sohyun at her office door and kissed her like he usually does.
"I'll see you at the meeting." Jin said and kissed Sohyun one last time before heading to his own office at the 18th floor.

Sohyun entered her office and headed to her swivel chair. She prepared all that she needed for the meeting they're gonna have in ten minutes.

On the other hand, Jin was speaking with someone on his phone.
"Yes, one of our staff will be showing you the meeting room....."
"Yes. We will be waiting here Sir." Jin ended the call and started preparing for the meeting too.
The meeting was very important as they will be signing a contract with one of Korea's successful business entrepreneurs.

Minutes later, the Chairman of Sijin Group along with some of his men and a woman appearing to be like a model. They were welcomed by one of the staff as Jin had told them and led them to the meeting room. Jin and Sohyun were already there.

"Welcome Mr. Nam, please have a seat." Jin said welcoming him with the usual handshake.
"Please call me Doyoung."
Nam Doyoung..... Prince Charming? Everyone refers to him that because of his kindness and yeah he really is a prince charming. He's two years older than Jin.
"Kim Seokjin..... finally I met you. You're really handsome in person."
Nam Hyojin..... Nam Doyoung's younger sister.
She's beautiful? Yes. With her long legs and and beautiful body anyone can mistake her as a model but in reality she really is a model...well thanks to her family's background. But she's the total opposite of Doyoung. Describe her as..... a spoiled brat maybe.
"Nice to meet you Lady Nam." Jin greeted back uncomfortably. Lady Hyojin... that is what everybody calls her. Royalty right?
"Tell me... are you free this afternoon? We can maybe have a drink together." Hyojin continued stepping towards Jin seductively.
Doyoung interupted with a fake cough. He new his sister all to well with her schemes.
"Nam Hyojin please stop." Doyoung said sternly. Hyojin backed off immediately as Doyoung was serious this time.
"This is Sohyun, my wife and also the Vice President of this company." Jin introduced.
"Nice to meet you Mr. Nam and Lady Hyojin." Sohyun greeted with a small smile and a handsake with Doyoung but when she turned to shake Hyojin's hand the latter just looked at her or more like investigating her. She didn't accept Sohyun's handshake but instead...
"Wife? You have got to be kidding me. Why would you choose someone like her? She have such low standards in terms of fashion." Hyojin insulted Sohyun clearly showing her true colors to Jin. Sohyun didn't have enough time to change this morning so she just threw on a crisp botton-up blouse tucked in a plain black pencil skirt that reached below her knees and a pair of black sandals. Compared to Hyojin, she wore a red tight tube dress that reached her mid thigh with a black fury top and completed with a pair of black high stilletos. It was more of an outfit for clubbing than a business suit.
Sohyun ignored her insult and just went to stand beside Jin.
"NAM HYOJIN! One more word from you and I swear I'll kick you out of your modelling agency." Hyojin was getting on Doyoung's nerves.
"Miss Kim, I am deeply sorry of how my sister behave just now. Please ignore her." Doyoung apologises immediately.
"It's okay I understand." Being the typical Sohyun she is.
"Shall we proceed on Doyoung-sshi?" Jin said and Doyoung agreed with a curt nod.

They went on and discussed about the contents of the contract they will be signing and some projects they both will be working on. After an hour of discussion they came to an agreement and eventually signed the contract.

"Thank you for signing the contract with us Doyoung-sshi. I pray for the success of this project and for more work together in the near future." Jin handshaked Doyoung.
"Likewise Kim Seokjin. Well... we'll be off then. Until next time." Doyoung returned politely.
"Oppa! Let's go I still have an endorcement to shoot." Hyojin exclaimed with her annoying chipmunk-like voice.
"Goodbye then Kim Seokjin and Miss Sohyun." Doyoung rolled her eyes at her sister before saying.
"Till we meet again Kim Seokjin." Hyojin said with her seductive voice then turned on her heels but not before blowing a kiss towards Jin not even bothering the fact that his wife was there.

Seeing that they were out of sight, Sohyun spoke,
"Oppa, Hyojin seems to be interested in you."
During the meeting Hyojin had her eyes on Jin looking at him like some delicious sweet that she wants to devour there and then. She didn't even feel shameful at the fact that Sohyun was there.
"Sohyun-ah..... come here." Jin replied as he motioned her to go near him.
"Sohyun-ah I want you to know that you are the only one I want and will focus my eye on okay. Hyojin? She's beautiful yes...but not as beautiful as you...well at least for me. I'm telling you don't feel insecure because no matter how hard she tries to get my attention she won't." Sohyun almost shed a tear as Jin confessed these.
"You really know what to say. Thank you for that sweet confession... I love you." Sohyun confessed in return. Hearing this made Jin smile from ear to ear.
Jin gently pulled Sohyun by her waist and planted a sweet kiss on her lips that lasted about thirty seconds. Sohyun was the one to break the kiss which made Jin frown.
"We have a lot of work to do today Mr. Kim Seokjin." Sohyun jokingly said as she felt embarassed after that kiss.
"Work can wait my wife besides your amazing boss sure wouldn't mind." Jin was whining and it made Sohyun laugh.
"What's so funny?" Jin asked pouting.
"Stop being a baby my husband. Now let's get back to work we'll continue this later." Sohyun teasing patted Jin's head and got out of his hold.
"I'll head to my office now. Bye~" Sohyun bid goodbye and headed out of the meeting room. As for Jin, he was left frustrated. He just heaved a sigh and went to his own office.

'We sure will continue later on tonight Kim Sohyun' Jin thought with a smirk plastered on his lips..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What up people?! I'm back with another new chapter of this book hope you enjoy it. Sorry if the chapters are too short but that is all I can think of. Anyways I hope you will still read this book until the end because I might be wrapping it up soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S
Follow me on Instagram you guys! My username is k.lu_sweetness. I highly appreciate it if you do. You can see my face there too. (Wow that rhymed!😂)

Have great day/night! Stay safe where you are! 😉