Chapter 23

Sohyun's POV

Finally! Next week is the semester break. Finally getting a rest from those exams. We are at the school canteen right now.

"Hey guys where are we gonna go on vacation this year?" Asked Namjoon.
"How about going to Hong Kong I heard they have delicious foods there" Jin answered excitedly.
"Tsk. You're always about food" Ji Eun rolled his eyes at him. Don't these two get along NICE (note the sarcasm).
"What else would be the reason" Jin answered.
"Let's just go to Hong Kong then" I just said out of nowhere. Ji Eun looked at me with wide eyes.
"Yah are you kidding me?! Why are you siding this old man!" Ji Eun pointed at his own brother.
"Old?! Yah you call this wonderful masterpiece old!!" Jin said offended while pointing at his face. Seriously don't ever call this guy ugly or even old.

Author's POV

Before the two can even continue their argument.

"Kim Sohyun, please come to the principal's office immediately I repeat Kim Sohyun please come to the principal's office immediately"

"Why would the principal be calling me on speaker?" Sohyun questioned and stood up.
"I'll just go and see what's happening I'll be back later I guess" And so she ran to the principal's office.

"I think something's wrong" Jihyun said.
"What? Maybe the principal's just need some help with some papers again" Taehyung said.
"But is announcing her name on speaker neccessary? Guys there may be something wrong" Jihyun argued getting up on her seat.
"Okay so maybe there is. Let us just hear it from Sohyun noona later" Jimin said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sohyun's POV

As I was nearing the principal's office my heart rate was too fast. When I oppened the door I saw my class adviser and math teacher together with the principal. Okay I'm guessing this is bad.

"Please take a seat Miss Kim" The principal said with his unusual thick low voice that made me even more nervous.
"Is there a problem?" I asked with my palms sweating.
"Why was the key answer to the math exams in your desk? Miss Choi Jennie was the one who showed us this morning" Mrs. Lee asked strictly putting a crampled paper on the table. How the hell did I have the key answers in my desk?! And Jennie!!
"Ma'am you know I could never do such thing. That would be so low of myself" I defended myself.
"I'm so disappointed at you Miss Kim" The principal said.
"I swear I didn't cheat on the Math exam" I still continued on telling the truth.
"We are giving you this week to prove that you didn't do it. But if this week ends and there is still no proof expect that your score in math will be zero. You may now go." as the principal said that I was almost at the verge of tears. I stood up headed for the door.

Sitting at one of the rooftop's bench I just stared at the peaceful sky. Why can't my life be as peaceful as the blue skies. No worries for anything and just happiness.

"So this is where you were" hearing my brother's voice I quickly wipped away my tears.
"Baby girl have you been crying?" Is it really that obvious.
"No it's just--- I have something to tell you" I need to tell my brother about it.
"What is it baby girl?"
"Can you help me get my score back within this week?"
"What do you mean?" Confused like an alien.
"Well somebody stole the Math answer key and put it in my desk so it looks like I cheated on the test which I didn't. And by the way the somebody is Jennie. Within this week, if I don't prove that I didn't cheat the principal will make my Math score zero and if I did prove that I didn't cheat then he will just throw this problem into the bin. So please Taehyung oppa help me please." I finally finished my SPEECH.
"That Jennie bitch is gonna face my wrath. We have to separate her with Jin hyung" You could see the anger in his eyes and voice as he said that.

The rooftop door opened and there came in the whole group.

"So you two have been dating here" Jimin said. Yeah Jimin we have been dating here.
"What happened at the principal's office Sohyun?" Ji Eun asked.
"I'll answer that for you baby girl" Taehyung interupted. And so Taehyung told them everything.
"That bitch she dare do that to my Sohyun. She is sure gonna get a piece of me" Ji Eun said hitting the table infront of the bench we are sitting at.
"Yah! When are you gonna break up with that bitch?! No hard feelings when I call her bitch brother because it's the truth" Ji Eun said motioning at his own brother.
"Soon" he just said it emotionless. Did he just say that he's really gonna break up with her!?
Everyone was just silent.
"Ahmm. Should we think on how to get Sohyun's score back?" Jin awkwardly said. Oh yeah he's right.

A few minutes went by and finally someone talked.

"Wait...all the classrooms and hallways have CCTV's right?" Jimin suddenly piped.
"Yeah and?" Taehyung questioned.
"Well we can check it right. We can see who put the answer key in your desk and use it as a proof to get your score back" Jimin said thoughtfully.
"Well unless the person isn't smart enough to turn of the cam's then yeah" Namjoon said.
"Yup. And even if I don't see the person on the CCTV I already know who it is" Ji Eun said.

We all soon heard the bell ringing indicating that lunch break is finished.

"Let's all meet here after the last class"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never been so unfocused in class my whole life.