Chapter 26

Author's POV

Everyone in school expects a fun and exiting vacation but that's not the case with Sohyun.

It has already been their third day in Japan yet she didn't have fun most of the time. Jin was with them but Jennie was there too.

All of them except Jin just went out of one of the famous Amusement Park. It was already lunch time in Japan. Ji Eun, Tzuyu, were fighting of about where and what to eat. The other BTS members just watched them in awe Sohyun was just silent.

"We will eat mousse cake!" Taehyung argued.
"Really?! Mousse cake for lunch. Well guess what I disagree." Ji Eun argued back.
Their argument continued on for a good five minutes until Yoongi decided to interfere.
"Yah lovebirds! I know a well known Japanese Cusińe. Why don't we try their menu and Taehyung you can get you mousse cake on the way okay." Yoongi said. Everyone just agreed and went on their way.

ON THE OTHER HAND

A rather annoyed Jin was being forcefully pulled by Jennie here and there. Since early morning Jennie came to the villa Jin and the others were staying at and made him go out with her.

"Jennie! Can we stop for a minute. I'm already exhausted" Jin said in an annoyed tone even his face tells so too.
"Sure oppa! Anything for you"
They entered one of the food stalls inside the mall and ordered something to eat. While waiting for their order there was a complete silence. After a few minutes Jin decided to break the silence.
"Jennie I have to tell you something" Jin started.
"What is it oppa?" Jennie replied with her usual "cringy" tone.
"I want to end....." He was cut of by the waiter who came to deliver their order.
"I was saying. I want to end this now" he continued.
"To end what oppa? Oh look let us eat first the food well turn bad if it gets cold." Jennie knew very well what he meant but didn't want it to happen. Jin knew that she was being stuborn.
"Jennie! I'm tired of all this! Don't you understand?!" Jin spat then stood up ready to leave.
"You can't! I won't let you!" Jennie bursted out
"If you dare walk out of this stall I will make sure something bad will happen to Sohyun, your friends and family" Jin didn't mind her and just went out of the stall. He texted Ji Eun and asked where they were and immediately went there. As he arrived there he went to their table.

"I thought you were with Jennie" Taehyung said as Jin sat on one of the seats.
"I have to tell you guys something" Jin started.
"What is it hyung?" Jimin asked.

That's when Jin told them everything about his agreement with Jennie's parents. How he was forced to go out with Jennie.

"Ah idiot! Why didn't you told us earlier? Yoi really are my idiot brother eh." Ji Eun was exagerated.
"Sorry I was just scared something will happen to all of you." Jin looked down.
"It's okay we can protect ourselves." The others said.
"Now that you all know the truth. Sohyun-ah can you give me another chance?" Jin sincerely asked. Sohyun was silent for a minute then decided to reply to his request.
"Mhm...You really hurt my feelings back then..." Jin looked at her nervously.
"But...unless you cook us dinner tonight and clean the whole villa then I might give you the chance." As Sohyun said those word Jin sighed in relief and nodded multiple times as a yes.
"Sohyun-ah thank you! I promise I won't hurt you ever again. I love you." Jin said as he pulled her to a breath-taking embrace almost forgeting about the appearance of the people around them.
"Guys have you forgotten that we are still here." Taehyung said. Jin and Sohyun just looked at them and smiled and muttered a sorry.
"What are we gonna do about Jennie and her parents we all know what she's capable of." Namjoon said.
"I don't know but first we have to tell our parents to be careful." Jin replied.

Everyone agreed and continued on with their meals. While everyone was busy with each other they didn't notice that Jennie was glaring at them from a distance.

After their meal they went on for a few more trips then decided to head back to the villa.

The next day it was already 6 in the morning and Sohyun was the first to rise up the others were still asleep since they're all exhausted from yesterday's trip.

Sohyun decided to cook breakfast so she headed to the kitchen. Taking a look at the fridge she found that it was empty and so decided to go on a trip to the nearest grocery store. She decided not to bother anyone and went alone.

As she was walking the down the empty streets she thought she was alone but suddenly sensed that someone was following her. Sohyun ignored her insticts and just went on her way but the faster she walks the faster the footseps behind her. She stopped and looked back.

"Who are you? Show yourself! Why are you following me?!" She shouted not letting that person notice how frightened she was at that moment.
"Show yourself!" She shouted again.
When she got no response she turned back to continue on her way but then a person dressed in a black hoodie and black jeans surprised her.
"What do you want?" Despite how scared she is she still didn't show it.
"What I want?...I want you.....to stay away from Kim Seokjin or else..." that person said.
"Or else what?" Sohyun asked as the person didn't continue his sentence.
"You'll find out if you don't do as I say" after that he left.
Sohyun let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding for too long. She was scared and didn't know what to do.

She still went to the grocery and brought everything she needed and went straight back to the villa. She had to tell Jin what happened.