Chapter 18

Author's POV

It was now monday. Everyone enjoyed themselves yesterday well except for someone who's in a bad mood. Sohyun woke up early to cook for all the people in their house. Well all bangtan, Tzuyu and Jieun asked for a sleepover in Jin and Sohyun's house.

Sohyun was about to open the fridge when Jieun came down.

"Ohh Jieun your up early"
"Well I got woken up by the morning breeze" Jieun answered while yawning.
"Need any help to make breakfast?"
"Oh well i kinda need a hand. Can we go to a nearby supermarket here there's nothing in the fridge" Sohyun stated closing the empty fridge.
"Ohh okay. I'll wash up a bit wait for me" Jieun said as she went to Sohyun's room.

After 5 minutes she came down.

"Let's go!" Jieun said as she linked arms with Sohyun.

As they were on their way they decided to cook jjangmyeon. As soon as they reached the mart they got all the ingredients and also bought a lot of snacks and food for the next days. They went back to the house and started cooking.

The smell of the food woke Taehyung up. He went to the kitchen and saw Jieun preparing the table.

"Smells good lil' sis"
"Thanks now be a gentleman and help Jieun with the plates and put this food on the table. Thank you" Sohyun said while handing Taehyung a big bowl of jjangmyeon.
"Wow who's older me or you?" Taehyung said staring blankly at her little sister.
"Argh whatever just go"
Taehyung scoffed and just went on with it.

As the were busy preparing everything Sohyun took a cooking pan and a spatula.

"Yah pabo where are you bringing those?" Taehyung said as Sohyun was about to go upstairs.
"Ohh I'm just gonna use these as an alarm clock" she stated and went on.
"Yoongi's gonna kill her" both Jieun and Taehyung said in unison.

Sohyun went to the first guest room. There she saw Jungkook fast asleep with his right arm hanging and mouth wide open. She raised her arms and started banging the pan with the spatula.

"IRREONA! it's monday we have classes!!" Shouted Sohyun
"Noona five more minutes" Kookie whined and buried his face in his pillow.
"Okay then I'll just have to use very cold cold water or should I say freezing water to wake you up" as Jungkook heard 'cold cold water' he spontaneously sat up.
"Okay bunny's up" Jungkook stated arms both raised beside his head.
"Good now help me wake the other"
"Argh fine but you'll wake Suga hyung up I'm scared he'll kill me. I'm too cute to die got it noona" he smiled and got up. Sohyun just chuckled and continued her mission. Her last stop was Suga's door. She took a deep breath and turned the door knob.

Sohyun's POV

As I entered the room I saw a sleeping snow white I mean sleeping Suga. Why does everybody say he'll kill you when you wake him up? I raised the pan and started banging it with the spatula.

"Yah! Irreona oppa!" I shouted. He sat up and.....
"WHO DARED TO DISTURB MY BEAUTY SLEEP!! I'M GONNA SUE WHOEVER IT IS!!" uh-oh so this is what they meant.

"TOLD YOU SO!" Everyone who were awake downstairs shouted.

"Uhmm oppa... I'm sorry... To... Wake you up... Its just that we... Have classes today" I stated nervously. As soon as he saw where the voice came from he calmed down a bit.
"Ohh Sohyun-ah so it was you. I'm sorry if I shouted at you for waking me up and thanks for waking me up because we have classes but next time don't use the pan as an alarm clock mhm" he said.
"Arraseo and breakfast is ready" she said then left the room.

After everyone ate breakfast then they all headed to school.