Chapter 15

Sorry for taking so long to update but anyways here it is
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sohyun's POV

Finally!! We arrived.

We entered the mall and thanks God there aren't a lot of people.

"Jin hyung is waiting at the men's section. Kaja" Namjoon said.

We walked our way to were the men's section  and we saw him with..... Jisoo?

Why is he with her? His right hand is wrapped around her waist. I'M HIS FREAKING WIFE AND HIS WITH ANOTHER GIRL!! I really want to cry right now. I tried to not shed a tear. Jihyun and Tzuyu came to me and comforted me.

"Don't worry Hyun-ah we will show him that that bitch is just fake" Jihyun said while Zuyu pat my back.

"Hi hyung. What is she doing here?" Jungkook's smile faded as she saw Jisoo.
"Yah Jungkook don't be rude she's my girlfriend" Jin said.
"Tsk he has a wife and he's with another slut" Yoongi oppa mumbled but I heard it since his right behind me.

"We'll start the plan now" Jihyun whispered to Yoongi and he just nodded.

He went beside me and put his hand on my waist pulling me close to him.

"Oppa can we go shopping now let's not just stand here" Jisoo whined to Jin. Arghh I wanna hang her to a tree and burn her alive right now. Even her voice annoy me.
"Okay" was only Jin answered.
"Let's split into two" I said.
"Jin with Jisoo, Jihyun with Taehyung, Tzuyu with Jungkook, Yoongi hyung and Sohyun, Jimin, Hoseok and me you three stay together. Arraseo" Namjoon said

We went to our partners and went our separate ways.

Jin's POV

WHAT THE HELL. Why Yoongi hugging her like that? I'M HER HUSBAND FOR PETE'S SAKE.

When Namjoon told everyone's partners we went our separate ways. I watched as Yoongi and Sohyun went to the second floor with Yoongi's hand on her waist. Why do I have the urge to pull him off of her and punch him.

"Oppa what are you staring at, let's go" Jisoo whined while clinging onto my arm. Arghh I'm begining hate her clingy personality.

She pulled me and we went to the second floor of the building. We went to the dress section. I also saw Yoongi and Sohyun there.

"Wait I thought you want to buy some jeweleries?" I asked Jisoo since she told me she wanted some jeweleries when we arrived her.
"Well I want some dresses right now" she said while smiling at me. Is she doing this on purpose to make Sohyun jealous?

Sohyun's POV

That bitch trying to show off. How dare her.

"Yoongi oppa does this look good on me?" I asked sweetly.
"Of course anything you wear suits you" he answered with his gummy smile.
"So even if you wear a beggars clothes you still look good" Jisoo said while looking nowhere. Arghh this bitch's getting on my nerves.
"Yah how dare tell her that" Yoongi oppa said.
"Maybe I'll look prettier on you" I said to her with a smile and looked for other dresses at the rack.

I saw her gritting her teeth because of anger. Haha I love making her angry imagine some smoke coming out from her nose and ears.

Author's POV

After spending two hours of shopping, they agreed to meet up.

"Guys I'm hungry, we should eat now since it's already lunch" Jihyun said
"I agree" Taehyung said
"So it's settled then let's have our lunch at one of the restaurants here" Namjoon said.