Chapter 32

Author's POV

Later that night Jin took Sohyun out for dinner since both of them were too exhausted to cook dinner at home.

Jin brought her to a simple Family Restaurant instead of a fancy one.

"I hope you don't mind if we eat here." Jin said as he unbuckled his and Sohyun's seatbelt.
"Of course not. Fancy restaurants serve good food but Family Restaurants are much more tasty." Sohyun replied with a smile.
"Let's go then." Jin said offering his hand for Sohyun to take.

As they entered the restaurant their nosetrils were filled with delicious smell. The restaurant wasn't just a restaurant. It was like a home that once you enter it you can feel the warmth and not to forget the smell of delicious food. The feeling when you entered your house after a tiring day and you could smell the delicious cooking of your mom or your wife. That was how Jin and Sohyun felt.

They sat at a table for two in the middle of the room.

"Imo! Two bowls of bulgogi please." Jin ordered for the two of them.
"How was your work today?" Jin asked Sohyun while they wait for their food.
"Tiring but it was okay." Sohyun replied.

Soon enough a woman in her 50's brought their food.
"Enjoy your food. You two look great together. Is she your girlfriend?" The aunt said and asked with a warm smile.
"Actually she's my wife." Jin replied happily.
"Wife?! You two look so young though. Anyway enjoy your food." The aunt said as she walked away with the tray in her hands.
"Look at you. You looked so pleased saying that." Sohyun stared at him in shock and disbelief at what she just heard.
"That's because I am and it is obviously the fact." Jin was smiling from ear to ear.
"Enough about that. Let's eat. I'm hungry." He continued.
"Tsk. When are you never hungry." Hearing this, Jin looked up to Sohyun.
"Are you trying to say I'm fat?" He asked in fake disbelief.
"That came from your mouth Kim Seokjin. I never said anything about you being fat and stop being childish and let's just eat dinner peacefully."

It was indeed a peaceful dinner for the both of them. They of course went home after that.

---

It was the next day. Sohyun was the first to rise and did her morning routine that includes brushing her teeth, taking a bath and dressing up ready for the day. After all those preparing, she then proceeded to make breakfast for her and Jin.

It was already 7:15 when Sohyun successfully prepared a hearty meal which consisted of sunny-side-up eggs, bacons, sausages, rice and orange juice on the side. Jin hasn't come down yet so Sohyun went up to their room to check him up.
Upon opening the room she sighed as the man was laid face down on the bed and the room was filled with his snores.

"This man really. He has a big company to run and yet here he is sleeping like the king he is." Sohyun sighed once again.
"Hey, wake up already. Breakfast is ready." She nudged his foot three times Jin didn't even budge.
"Hey! Wake up already. We're gonna be late for work." Sohyun tried again and this time he groaned and shifted position so he has his back on the bed and Sohyun could've sworn she saw him smirk while doing so.
"I see you're playing hard here Mr. Kim. Oh well, take all your time sleeping and I'm just gonna eat first then leave to the company and then you can follow when your brain decides you to." Sohyun was about to walk away when a hand shot out and caught her arm before she can even take a step forward. The owner of the hand then pulled her down so she was now on top of that person, her husband.

How can a man still be so handsome and cute at the same time even when he just woke up? Sohyun thought still in shock.

"Well good morning to you to my Mrs. Kim." Jin greeted snaking his arms around Sohyun's waist. It took a moment for Sohyun to respond as she was mesmerized by her husband and hearing him call her 'Mrs. Kim'.
"Uh... good morning too." Sohyun replied. After what seems to be an hour of staring contest Sohyun was the one to broke of that daze and hastily tried to get of Jin.
"Yo-you have to get ready or else we-were gonna be late. Breakfast is ready. I-i'll wait for you downstairs." Sohyun stuttered. Jin sat up from bed and innocently asked
"Where's my morning kiss?"
"Wh-what?"
Jin sighed as he got up from bed and took a step toward Sohyun.
"Wait! Wh-what are you doing?"
Each step he took forward Sohyun took a step back and eventually her back hit the wall. Now they stood toe to toe.
"Don't move." Jin practically demanded. He slowly leaned down and captured her lips to his. Sohyun didn't respond at first but soon slowly closed her eyes and molded her lips with his. Jin slipped his arm around Sohyun's waist and she put her arms around his neck. After sometime they eventually pulled away for air.
"I'll consider this my morning coffee from now on." Jin said and walked away to the bathroom but not before giving Sohyun another kiss. Sohyun stood their blushing like a tomato. Her whole body felt hot and a lot of "wild" things running through her minds but before she could even ponder more of those imaginations she shook her head and made a beeline to the dinning room.

Sohyun's life was well...perfect. She have an amazing husband. She's surrounded with friends who love and support her. She couldn't ask for more. She's beyond greatful and contented with her life.

-THE END-

I know it was a pretty basic ending but I'm glad I finsihed this story. I hope you loved it and thank you for the support. I love you lotzzz